ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Summer School English Teachers
Date 2013-02-06 03:02:17 Location : Southeast Asia
-Native English speakers and advanced, ultra-confident non-natives accepted
- Minimum Bachelor's degree is required
-TESOL and TEFL Certificate holders preferred
-Teachers with at least two years of teaching experience preferred
-Enthusiastic, friendly, positive-thinking, hard-working, patient
-Team-oriented and children-loving!
- Salary offered: $2600 for the whole 8-week work period
- Accommodation provided rent free (single and shared options available)
- Free lunch provided at school
- Visa fees covered/reimbursed
- Round-trip airfare from Bangkok (Thailand) reimbursed
- Paid Water Festival holiday (one week in mid-April)
- Starting Date: March 11, 2012
- Ending Date: May 10, 2012
- Location: Mandalay and Yangon (Myanmar)
- Number of positions available: 25 +
- Working hours: 7.45 am to 4.30 pm
- Teaching hours: 25 hours/week (Monday through Friday only, no weekends)
- Class size: 20 students max.
- Student age: 2-5 for kindergartens and 6-18 primary to high school
Teachers who prove their skills in teaching, who show a great extent of enthusiasm and dedication, who like the environment and are willing to stay further, will be given, on a mutual agreement, a 2-term (one academic year) contract. Therefore, this 8-week period of summer school will serve as a probation period. Our 2013-2014 academic year starts on May 27th and ends on March 7th, 2014.
Interested applicants MUST send ALL of the followings:
1. CV along with a covering letter;
2. two letters of reference from last two employers;
3. degree/credentials and TEFL/TESOL certificate scans;
4. a scan of passport photo page;
5. a recent photo