Summer School English Teachers
Date 2013-02-06 03:02:17 Location : Southeast Asia
Teach English during the summer in Myanmar (Burma) Horizon Intl School is one of the leading private schools in Myanmar with branches in Yangon and Mandalay. Were looking for experienced, enthusiastic English language teachers for our 8-WEEK Summer School program. It starts on the 11th of March and ends on the 10th of May 2012.
-Native English speakers and advanced, ultra-confident non-natives accepted
- Minimum Bachelor's degree is required
-TESOL and TEFL Certificate holders preferred
-Teachers with at least two years of teaching experience preferred
-Enthusiastic, friendly, positive-thinking, hard-working, patient
-Team-oriented and children-loving!
- Salary offered: $2600 for the whole 8-week work period
- Accommodation provided rent free (single and shared options available)
- Free lunch provided at school
- Visa fees covered/reimbursed
- Round-trip airfare from Bangkok (Thailand) reimbursed
- Paid Water Festival holiday (one week in mid-April)
- Starting Date: March 11, 2012
- Ending Date: May 10, 2012
- Location: Mandalay and Yangon (Myanmar)
- Number of positions available: 25 +
- Working hours: 7.45 am to 4.30 pm
- Teaching hours: 25 hours/week (Monday through Friday only, no weekends)
- Class size: 20 students max.
- Student age: 2-5 for kindergartens and 6-18 primary to high school
Teachers who prove their skills in teaching, who show a great extent of enthusiasm and dedication, who like the environment and are willing to stay further, will be given, on a mutual agreement, a 2-term (one academic year) contract. Therefore, this 8-week period of summer school will serve as a probation period. Our 2013-2014 academic year starts on May 27th and ends on March 7th, 2014.
Interested applicants MUST send ALL of the followings:
1. CV along with a covering letter;
2. two letters of reference from last two employers;
3. degree/credentials and TEFL/TESOL certificate scans;
4. a scan of passport photo page;
5. a recent photo
Welcome to ESL Job Feed. We offer the most varied listing of teaching jobs worldwide and resources for teachers seeking opportunities for teaching English worldwide and teachers working in other countries. Please browse our website and enjoy the many resources available to assist you in your job search for positions teaching English as a Second Language.
We publish links to job postings for teaching jobs worldwide from a wide variety of sources to allow teachers to conduct their job search all in one place. You can find postings from TESall, Total ESL, Monster, Idealist.org, TESOL.org and many other job sites. There are listings for everything from beginning teachers to positions in universities around the world.
In addition to our extensive listings of teaching jobs worldwide, we offer many other resources for teachers and opportunities to connect with schools, students and other professionals. You can post your resume for employers to see, advertise tutoring services, and find lesson plan ideas for teaching English and much more. Browse our website to see the wide variety of resources available to help you find a position and be successful teaching English worldwide.
Our forum for teachers is a great place to connect with other ESL professionals. Whether you are wondering about certification and qualifications required for teaching English worldwide or want to read the experiences of other teachers working teaching English as a Second Language, you can find it in our forums. There is no cost to join into the discussion, so start posting today.