TESOL One - TESL One
Urgent K-12 Positions in Taiwan - Math, English, Science Teachers Required
Date 2013-02-07 02:02:39 Location : Asia:Taiwan
IMMEDIATE PLACEMENT OF CERTIFIED PRIMARY/JUNIOR HIGH TEACHERS IN KAOHSIUNG PUBLIC OR PRIVATE SCHOOLS
4 years Bachelors degree + Teacher License/Teacher Registration Certificate
With ready documents for screening such as:
1) Updated resume with photo
2) Degree diploma
3) Valid passport identification page
4) Teacher License
1) Country : Kaohsiung , Taiwan
2) School Type: Public Government School
3) When Required: February 2013
4) One year, full-time, renewable contract
5) Curriculum - English Village (Scenario Teaching), Subject Teaching
6) Monthly salary - NT$ 62720 (around $2090 USD)
7) Housing allowance - NT$ 5000 NTD (around $170 USD)
8) Performance bonus - Around one month salary, by proportion of actual working months
9) Airfare reimbursement - $40000 NTD for round-trip (around $1300 USD)
10) Paid vacation - Annual leave 10 days & Chinese New Year for Winter vacation
11) Labor and health insurance Available
12) Free Airport pick-up
13) Will assist to find accommodation
14) Mon-Fri 7:40 am-4:30 pm, 24 class/week, 40-50 min/class
15) 25-40 students, G1-6/Elementary Level
16) Work permit & ARC provided
More Teaching Jobs in Kaohsiung Private Junior High School in South Taiwan Science, Math, English Literature Teachers Needed
Curriculum: Subject Teaching (Science, Math, English Literature)
Contract period : 12 months contract, renewable
Location: South Taiwan, Kaohsiung City - http://khh.travel/en/
Class size: 25 max., G7-12
When Required: Feb. 18th, 2013
Materials used :
English: Keys to Learning ,Keystone
Math: Pre-Algebra, New Mathematics Counts, Algebra, Geometry
Science: Science Focus 1-3.
Welcome to ESL Job Feed. We offer the most varied listing of teaching jobs worldwide and resources for teachers seeking opportunities for teaching English worldwide and teachers working in other countries. Please browse our website and enjoy the many resources available to assist you in your job search for positions teaching English as a Second Language.
We publish links to job postings for teaching jobs worldwide from a wide variety of sources to allow teachers to conduct their job search all in one place. You can find postings from TESall, Total ESL, Monster, Idealist.org, TESOL.org and many other job sites. There are listings for everything from beginning teachers to positions in universities around the world.
In addition to our extensive listings of teaching jobs worldwide, we offer many other resources for teachers and opportunities to connect with schools, students and other professionals. You can post your resume for employers to see, advertise tutoring services, and find lesson plan ideas for teaching English and much more. Browse our website to see the wide variety of resources available to help you find a position and be successful teaching English worldwide.
Our forum for teachers is a great place to connect with other ESL professionals. Whether you are wondering about certification and qualifications required for teaching English worldwide or want to read the experiences of other teachers working teaching English as a Second Language, you can find it in our forums. There is no cost to join into the discussion, so start posting today.