Seoul, Gwangju, Jeonju - ASAP - all levels except kindy
Date 2013-02-08 03:02:03 Location : Asia:Korea
We are very pleased to offer you a great teaching position as follows
1. Location: Seoul, Gwangju or Jeonju
2. Start date: ASAP
3. Monthly pay : 2.1million KRW
4. Type of student : All levels except kindy
5. Working hours a day: 1) afternoon to evening 2) morning and evening
6. Maximum teaching hours a week: 30hours
7. Working week: Mon.~Fri.
1) Round trip airfare: when you come to Korea, it will be reimbursed and when you go back to your country, it will be provided
2) Type of housing: Single housing
3) Paid leave : 10days
4) National pension and Medical insurance : 50% covered by
9. Self introductory and teaching sample videos are required when you apply
1. Must be a native speaker of English who holds citizenship in one of the following countries: Canada, The United States, The United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, or South Africa.
2. Must have a Bachelor''s degree in any discipline.
3. Must have no criminal record.
Required Documents for E2 visa
1. Nationwide Criminal Background Record with apostille
2. A notarized photocopy of BA degree certificate with apostille
3. Applicants signed Health Statement
4. Passport has at least one year of validity left
5. 4 passport-sized photos
What you should know
This is a one year contract job and could be renewable if the school and a teacher agreed.
Welcome to ESL Job Feed. We offer the most varied listing of teaching jobs worldwide and resources for teachers seeking opportunities for teaching English worldwide and teachers working in other countries. Please browse our website and enjoy the many resources available to assist you in your job search for positions teaching English as a Second Language.
We publish links to job postings for teaching jobs worldwide from a wide variety of sources to allow teachers to conduct their job search all in one place. You can find postings from TESall, Total ESL, Monster, Idealist.org, TESOL.org and many other job sites. There are listings for everything from beginning teachers to positions in universities around the world.
In addition to our extensive listings of teaching jobs worldwide, we offer many other resources for teachers and opportunities to connect with schools, students and other professionals. You can post your resume for employers to see, advertise tutoring services, and find lesson plan ideas for teaching English and much more. Browse our website to see the wide variety of resources available to help you find a position and be successful teaching English worldwide.
Our forum for teachers is a great place to connect with other ESL professionals. Whether you are wondering about certification and qualifications required for teaching English worldwide or want to read the experiences of other teachers working teaching English as a Second Language, you can find it in our forums. There is no cost to join into the discussion, so start posting today.