ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Seoul, Gwangju, Jeonju - ASAP - all levels except kindy
Date 2013-02-08 03:02:03 Location : Asia:Korea
1. Location: Seoul, Gwangju or Jeonju
2. Start date: ASAP
3. Monthly pay : 2.1million KRW
4. Type of student : All levels except kindy
5. Working hours a day: 1) afternoon to evening 2) morning and evening
6. Maximum teaching hours a week: 30hours
7. Working week: Mon.~Fri.
1) Round trip airfare: when you come to Korea, it will be reimbursed and when you go back to your country, it will be provided
2) Type of housing: Single housing
3) Paid leave : 10days
4) National pension and Medical insurance : 50% covered by
9. Self introductory and teaching sample videos are required when you apply
1. Must be a native speaker of English who holds citizenship in one of the following countries: Canada, The United States, The United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, or South Africa.
2. Must have a Bachelor's degree in any discipline.
3. Must have no criminal record.
Required Documents for E2 visa
1. Nationwide Criminal Background Record with apostille
2. A notarized photocopy of BA degree certificate with apostille
3. Applicantís signed Health Statement
4. Passport has at least one year of validity left
5. 4 passport-sized photos
What you should know
This is a one year contract job and could be renewable if the school and a teacher agreed.