ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Enrich Your Career. Teach in Japan!
Date 2013-02-08 03:02:51 Location : Asia:Japan
We are now preparing for mid to late 2013, and inviting applications and expressions of interests from English speakers currently residing outside Japan for teaching positions starting in summer/fall 2013.
WHAT IS AN ALT?
Interac ALTs work in Japanese schools - elementary, junior high and high schools (Interacís clients). ALTs are the face of the global community and have an important role in helping and supporting students to broaden their horizons and develop international understanding. ALTs are also role models in the wider school community.
1) You must be a native-level speaker of English
2) You must have acquired an education delivered in English for at least 12 years
3) You must have graduated (or be about to graduate) from a university with at least a bachelorís degree
4) You must be professional in all aspects of behavior
5) You must be a team-player, flexible, cheerful and energetic
It is favorable to your application, but not a requirement, if you:
1) Have teaching experience
2) Have a teaching qualification (eg. CELTA, TEFL etc)
3) Have the experience of studying a second language at school or university
4) Can speak some basic Japanese
5) Hold a driverís license
* More information about the position requirements can be found on our website.
Salary ranges between 230,000 and 255,000 Japanese Yen per calendar month for a full-time position (up to 29.5 assigned hours per week). Full-time ALTs receive a generous holiday entitlement in line with school vacations throughout the year.
Interac ALTs will generally be scheduled between 08:00 and 17:00, Monday through Friday.
Interac has a comprehensive initial and ongoing training program to support and develop all ALTs.