ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
ESL Native Speakers
Date 2013-02-09 21:02:48 Location : Southeast Asia
· Teach classes at any levels.
· Always give lessons to the highest standards of English language teaching.
· Become familiar with the programs and courses of study used at the Centre.
· Expose students to their major skills: reading, writing, speaking and listening.
· Begin and end classes on time.
· Administer tests, exams and assessments according to the Centre’s procedures.
· Prepare lessons in advance and ready all equipment before classes begin.
· Carry out alternate teaching-related responsibilities, including giving demonstration lessons, facilitating conversation club, leading tutor sessions and giving presentations.
· Maintain student and class records.
· Complete student progress reports and certificates according to the Centre’s procedures.
· Assist in the placement testing and interviewing of new students.
· To correct written and spoken tests and supply the Course Consultant with all testing materials and test results, in a timely fashion.
· Take on administrative work and/or projects as directed by the Director of Studies.
· Keep equipment and resources in good condition.
· Be familiar with the operations manual and administrative procedures employed by the Centre. Help to organise and/or participate in Centre social and marketing events