Native Speaking Oral English Teacher
Date 2013-02-09 21:02:42 Location : Asia:China
The ideal candidate should be:
● a native English speaker is preferred
● bachelor degree or above
● the certificate like TEFL or TESOL is preferred
● 1 year or more teaching experience preferred;
● committed and with good communication skills
About us: We are an international education service organization ,introducing foreign teachers and experts from Western countries into China. our vacancies are spread all over China . If you are interested in teaching English in China or exploring Chinese culture and having an adventure in China, then we will be your ideal supporter and can help you reach your wishes for free, meanwhile it is a great chance for you to learn Chinese and experience more new things outside your own country.
Basic information about the schools:
Position: Oral English teacher
● Salary ranges from 8000-12000RMB/ Month ( net salary) depending on your degree and teaching experience.
● 2000yuan for house allowance/month
●. Personal Airport pick-up
● The transportation fee from Beijing to your new School will be paid by us.
● 1000RMB allowance during hoildays.
● After fulfilling a one year contract,the employee will get 6000RMB for air plane fee.
● a Working visa and Residence Permit provided
● a Certificate of Health Examination to make sure that the Teacher can work in China legally and the School shall pay all the respective fees，
Welcome to ESL Job Feed. We offer the most varied listing of teaching jobs worldwide and resources for teachers seeking opportunities for teaching English worldwide and teachers working in other countries. Please browse our website and enjoy the many resources available to assist you in your job search for positions teaching English as a Second Language.
We publish links to job postings for teaching jobs worldwide from a wide variety of sources to allow teachers to conduct their job search all in one place. You can find postings from TESall, Total ESL, Monster, Idealist.org, TESOL.org and many other job sites. There are listings for everything from beginning teachers to positions in universities around the world.
In addition to our extensive listings of teaching jobs worldwide, we offer many other resources for teachers and opportunities to connect with schools, students and other professionals. You can post your resume for employers to see, advertise tutoring services, and find lesson plan ideas for teaching English and much more. Browse our website to see the wide variety of resources available to help you find a position and be successful teaching English worldwide.
Our forum for teachers is a great place to connect with other ESL professionals. Whether you are wondering about certification and qualifications required for teaching English worldwide or want to read the experiences of other teachers working teaching English as a Second Language, you can find it in our forums. There is no cost to join into the discussion, so start posting today.