Native English Speaking Teachers Needed (Singapore)
Date 2013-02-10 04:02:08 Location : Southeast Asia
Native English Speaking Teachers Needed (Singapore) Starting March / April 2013
BrainFit Classroom, Singapores first English learning centre incorporating brain fitness training, is currently seeking qualified and committed English native speakers to teach English in Singapore. We currently have 4 centres located around the island.
Date of commencement: March / April 2013.
You will be teaching reading & literacy skills through worksheets and English online software programmes. Core areas include phonics, reading, spelling, grammar, comprehension and composition. There will also be a short session on developing brain fitness through interactive games & activities.
- You will be teaching children aged between 5 years to 15 years old.
- The lesson plans have been set (aligned with the Ministry of Education)
- Training on our teaching methodology will be given.
- Monitor progress of students and provide feedback to parents
- Each lesson is 1 hrs long and will have a maximum of 8 children per class.
- All applicants must be Degree-qualified native speakers of English
- Possess at least a Degree qualification preferably in English/ Education/ Teaching/ Early Childhood.
- Candidates with relevant teaching experience and other Degree-level qualifications (e,g, Arts / Humanities etc.) with a CELTA/TEFL/TESOL qualification will be also considered.
Length of commitment:
Compensation & Benefits:
-A monthly salary of SGD$3,000 to SGD$4,000 (depending on qualifications) upon completion of 3-month probation period.
- Eighteen days annual leave
- Five-day work week including Saturdays & Sundays (weekends are our busiest periods)
- Two consecutive days off (Monday & Tuesday)
- Bonus upon completion of contract (based on performance)
Welcome to ESL Job Feed. We offer the most varied listing of teaching jobs worldwide and resources for teachers seeking opportunities for teaching English worldwide and teachers working in other countries. Please browse our website and enjoy the many resources available to assist you in your job search for positions teaching English as a Second Language.
We publish links to job postings for teaching jobs worldwide from a wide variety of sources to allow teachers to conduct their job search all in one place. You can find postings from TESall, Total ESL, Monster, Idealist.org, TESOL.org and many other job sites. There are listings for everything from beginning teachers to positions in universities around the world.
In addition to our extensive listings of teaching jobs worldwide, we offer many other resources for teachers and opportunities to connect with schools, students and other professionals. You can post your resume for employers to see, advertise tutoring services, and find lesson plan ideas for teaching English and much more. Browse our website to see the wide variety of resources available to help you find a position and be successful teaching English worldwide.
Our forum for teachers is a great place to connect with other ESL professionals. Whether you are wondering about certification and qualifications required for teaching English worldwide or want to read the experiences of other teachers working teaching English as a Second Language, you can find it in our forums. There is no cost to join into the discussion, so start posting today.