ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Native English Speaking Teachers Needed (Singapore)
Date 2013-02-10 04:02:08 Location : Southeast Asia
BrainFit Classroom, Singapore’s first English learning centre incorporating brain fitness training, is currently seeking qualified and committed English native speakers to teach English in Singapore. We currently have 4 centres located around the island.
Date of commencement: March / April 2013.
You will be teaching reading & literacy skills through worksheets and English online software programmes. Core areas include phonics, reading, spelling, grammar, comprehension and composition. There will also be a short session on developing brain fitness through interactive games & activities.
- You will be teaching children aged between 5 years to 15 years old.
- The lesson plans have been set (aligned with the Ministry of Education)
- Training on our teaching methodology will be given.
- Monitor progress of students and provide feedback to parents
- Each lesson is 1 ½ hrs long and will have a maximum of 8 children per class.
- All applicants must be Degree-qualified native speakers of English
- Possess at least a Degree qualification preferably in English/ Education/ Teaching/ Early Childhood.
- Candidates with relevant teaching experience and other Degree-level qualifications (e,g, Arts / Humanities etc.) with a CELTA/TEFL/TESOL qualification will be also considered.
Length of commitment:
Compensation & Benefits:
-A monthly salary of SGD$3,000 to SGD$4,000 (depending on qualifications) upon completion of 3-month probation period.
- Eighteen days annual leave
- Five-day work week including Saturdays & Sundays (weekends are our busiest periods)
- Two consecutive days off (Monday & Tuesday)
- Bonus upon completion of contract (based on performance)