ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Experienced TOEFL Teachers Needed in Nanning, Guangxi, China
Date 2013-02-12 03:02:52 Location : Asia:China
The Center for Applied Global English ("CAGE"), an international cooperation between The American Center for Global English Mastery ( http://www.acgem.net ) and Guangxi Zhongzhou International Language Training Institute ( http://www.gxzz-edu.com ), is hiring TOEFL iBT teachers for the March term of our "TOEFL EXPRESS" program in Nanning, Guangxi, China (See Note 1). (TOEFL is ETS' Test of English as a Foreign Language, and the start date of the March term is March 25, 2013.)
CAGE (See Note 2) is looking for experienced TOEFL iBT exam preparation teachers with the following qualifications:
- Minimum two years of TOEFL classroom teaching experience with proven track records
- Native speaker of English from either the USA, Canada, the UK, Ireland, Australia or New Zealand
- TESOL/CELTA/TEFL Certificate
- Bachelor's degree or above
- Salary: 17,400 RMB / (app. 2,800 USD) to 20,900 RMB / (app. 3,360 USD) per four weeks (based on 20 hours to 24 hours per week)
- Visa: Sponsored Z work visa
- 6-month contract or 12-month contract
- Completion bonus of 10,000 RMB for a 12-month contract
- Fully furnished accommodation
- Flight allowance & airport pick-up
- International travel medical insurance allowance
- Mandarin Chinese lessons
- Ongoing professional development and training
Training Facilities/Class Size:
- Modern, fully equipped training facilities with high-speed Internet connection
- Maximum class size: 12 students per class
This job ad (revised February 10, 2013) replaces all CAGE's previously posted job ads under the title "Experienced TOEFL Teachers Needed in Nanning" for the March term.
Please kindly be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
-Note 1: NANNING
Nanning (population: over 6,600,000) is the capital of the Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region in southern China. It is known as the "Green City" because of its abundance of lush tropical foliage.
Nanning is located in the southern part of Guangxi, 160 km from the border with Vietnam.
Nanning is the center of science and technology, education, culture and health in Guangxi Province with 54 scientific research institutes, 10 universities/colleges and 50 trade schools of all kinds. The city has 62 mass cultural organizations, 13 performing groups, 8 movie theaters, 285 projecting units, over 70 karaoke halls, major shopping malls and over 1,000 newsstands. Bookshops and cultural markets can be found everywhere.
Additionally, Nanning is also China's gateway to Southeast Asian countries. The city hosts the annual China-ASEAN Expo (CAEXPO) co-sponsored by China and the 10 ASEAN countries (Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, and Vietnam).
-Note 2: CAGE'S LOCATION IN NANNING
Center for Applied Global English (CAGE)
Guangxi Zhongzhou International Training Institute
125 Minzu Avenue
Nanning, Guangxi 530028
CAGE/Zhongzhou building is conveniently located near the main upscale, modern business and shopping district of Nanning:
- Right next to the Dubai 7-Star "Gold" Hotel & the Best Western Premier Red Forest Hotel
- Opposite the International Exhibition Center
- Five-minute walk from Marriott Hotel, Hyatt Hotel (under construction), Wall Mart, the International/Chinese Food Court, Pizza Hut, KFC, Starbucks Coffee, the Hang Yang Gym and the Movie Theaters at Hang Yang Shopping Mall on Minzu Avenue
- Ten-minute walk from the newly built world-class MixC Shopping Mall on Minzu Avenue
- Fifteen-minute walk from the popular, spectacular lake view nightlife entertainment complex by the Nanning Folk Song Lake.
There are 33 bus lines from all parts of Nanning which stop at the Zhuxi Li Jiao Bus Stop, only three-minute walk from the CAGE/Zhongzhou building.