Experienced TOEFL Teachers Needed in Nanning, Guangxi
Date 2013-02-13 02:02:29 Location : Asia:China
Experienced TOEFL Teachers Needed in Nanning, Guangxi, China (15,000 - 20,000 Rmb & Benefits)
The Center for Applied Global English ("CAGE"), an international cooperation between The American Center for Global English Mastery and Guangxi Zhongzhou International Language Training Institute, is hiring TOEFL iBT teachers for the March term of our "TOEFL EXPRESS" program in Nanning, Guangxi, China (See Note 1). (TOEFL is ETS'' Test of English as a Foreign Language, and the start date of the March term is March 25, 2013.)
CAGE (See Note 2) is looking for experienced TOEFL iBT exam preparation teachers with the following qualifications:
- Minimum two years of TOEFL classroom teaching experience with proven track records
- Native speaker of English from either the USA, Canada, the UK, Ireland, Australia or New Zealand
- TESOL/CELTA/TEFL Certificate
- Bachelor''s degree or above
- Salary: 17,400 RMB / (app. 2,800 USD) to 20,900 RMB / (app. 3,360 USD) per four weeks (based on 20 hours to 24 hours per week)
- Visa: Sponsored Z work visa
- 6-month contract or 12-month contract
- Completion bonus of 10,000 RMB for a 12-month contract
- Fully furnished accommodation
- Flight allowance & airport pick-up
- International travel medical insurance allowance
- Mandarin Chinese lessons
- Ongoing professional development and training
Training Facilities/Class Size:
- Modern, fully equipped training facilities with high-speed Internet connection
- Maximum class size: 12 students per class
To apply for this position, please email us the following:
1) a cover letter summarizing your TOEFL iBT teaching experience
2) your resume/CV
3) a recent color photo
4) date available for employment
5) your Skype ID
Welcome to ESL Job Feed. We offer the most varied listing of teaching jobs worldwide and resources for teachers seeking opportunities for teaching English worldwide and teachers working in other countries. Please browse our website and enjoy the many resources available to assist you in your job search for positions teaching English as a Second Language.
We publish links to job postings for teaching jobs worldwide from a wide variety of sources to allow teachers to conduct their job search all in one place. You can find postings from TESall, Total ESL, Monster, Idealist.org, TESOL.org and many other job sites. There are listings for everything from beginning teachers to positions in universities around the world.
In addition to our extensive listings of teaching jobs worldwide, we offer many other resources for teachers and opportunities to connect with schools, students and other professionals. You can post your resume for employers to see, advertise tutoring services, and find lesson plan ideas for teaching English and much more. Browse our website to see the wide variety of resources available to help you find a position and be successful teaching English worldwide.
Our forum for teachers is a great place to connect with other ESL professionals. Whether you are wondering about certification and qualifications required for teaching English worldwide or want to read the experiences of other teachers working teaching English as a Second Language, you can find it in our forums. There is no cost to join into the discussion, so start posting today.