ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Human Resources Manager
Date 2013-02-14 02:02:52 Location : Southeast Asia:Thailand
1. Native English Speaker Male above 30 years of age.
2. Has at least one year teaching experience in Thailand. Human resources management experience is a plus.
3. Hold a Bachelor’s and/or Master’s Degree (preferably in Human Resources).
4. Has proven successes in both Human Resources and Primary/Secondary education fields.
5. Able to work effectively in a cross-cultural environment.
6. Has solid decision making skills and an ability to follow-through and derive appropriate solutions meeting recruitment deadlines.
1. Competitive salary.
2. Annual Bonus.
3. Monthly stipend for Travel and Telephone.
4. BUPA Medical/Dental Cover.
5. Thai National Public Holidays.
6. Paid Vacation.