ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
ESL Jobs in major Korean cities
Date 2013-02-15 03:02:44 Location : Asia:Korea
Asia Marketing Services (AMS) is a recruiting firm that specializes in placing experienced and beginning ESL teachers in schools throughout South Korea. We are looking for qualified candidates to fill teaching positions as they are needed. Spending part of your life working in Asia can be one of the more fulfilling experiences of your professional life. It is our hope to facilitate that experience for our teachers. Teaching ESL in Korea ranges from teaching English conversation to SAT and TOEFL preparation. Curriculum is provided in most cases.
• A minimum of Bachelor's degree in any field (English or Education majors are preferred)
• Excellent English language skills
• One year teaching commitment
* No teaching experience required
* Graduating seniors can apply now and start the process upon graduation.
- 2.10- 2.50 million Won (Korean currency) per month salary
-Free furnished housing
-Severance bonus of one-month's salary upon completion of contract (included in the above total monthly package)
-Paid round-trip airfare