ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Career opportunities in Shanghai for Academic English Teachers
Date 2013-02-20 02:02:04 Location : Asia:China
The AIEN Institute is the Teaching Centre for the Joint Venture between the Shanghai Ocean University and the University of Tasmania, Australia. The Institute was established in 2002 and offers a four-year Degree program with majors in Information Management and Information Systems and International Marketing. Graduates receive a degree from each of the universities. Currently over 1600 students are enrolled and over 2650 alumni are around the world.
In the first year, the Academic English Program integrates Advanced Level General English, English for Academic Purposes and English Language Study Skills. In the second year, the English Program focuses on Business English and further English Language Study Skills.
AIEN Institute welcomes the qualified and experienced English teachers to work with us.
Minimum qualifications and experience required:
* Bachelorís degree
* TESOL certificate or postgraduate diploma/degree - minimum qualification CELTA/Trinity Certificate or internationally recognized equivalent
* At least 2 years experience of secondary or tertiary teaching in a TESOL or Academic English Program
The AIEN Institute offers:
* a competitive remuneration package
* a living allowance
* an end-of-contract travel allowance
* free workday lunches
* local medical insurance & campus clinic
* paid annual leave & Chinese public holidays
* reimbursement of visa and medical test costs
* high quality teaching materials and lesson outlines
* on-going professional development
* career development opportunities
(Applicants without the minimum qualification requirements will NOT be considered.)