ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
English Teacher Cambridge experience
Date 2013-02-22 01:02:33 Location : Africa
Below is the Job spec:
1. Job requirement; Teacher English first language, male or female, Cambridge experience if possible but not essential ( IGCSE’s or O-levels/A levels) , late twenties to late 50’s, Teacher degree or diploma, SACE registered,
2. Fourways area, own transport
3. No extra mural activities required, only teaching
4. For private Independent school
5. Monday to Friday only.
6. 4 terms and 4 holidays
7. Any other subject knowledge, especially History will be advantage
8. To start as soon as possible.
9. Open ended contract, but 3 months trial
10. Lonehill Academy is a registered Cambridge International examinations centre, ZA 253 and also registered as an Independent private school through the GDE. Lonehill follows the Cambridge syllabus.
11. Salary is negotiable, would require applicants salary slip.