TESOL One - TESL One
OPPORTUNITY IN SAO PAULO BRAZIL
Date 2013-02-22 02:02:46 Location : South America
OPPORTUNITY IN SAO PAULO, BRAZIL
No teaching experience required
(training course will be provided)
We have 2 positions for:
2 females (sharing a room)
Period: 6 months
WHAT WE OFFER:
SUBSIDIZED ACCOMODATION: shared room with bathroom,wardrobe, DVD player, TV, iron table, independent entrance, no curfew (R$ 1200,00 per month value);
+Monthly Allowance (details during interview);
+Free Internet accessfrom 9pm to 8am during the week and full access in weekends
(R$ 119,00 per month value);
+50% discount in our Brazilian Portuguese Language Course (R$ 426,00 per month value);
+Subsidized Callan Method Teachers Training Course (R$ 3500,00 value);
+Facilities: kitchen with a small fridge, microwave, cupboard, table and a washing clothes machine)
Our school operates since 1998 and we can provide contacts of other foreign teachers who worked for us in the past.
We are located in one of the best neighborhoods of So Paulo, with malls, supermarkets, hairdressers, restaurants, train and bus facilities within 10 to 15 minutes walking distance.
We prefer candidates with STANDARD BRITISH ACCENT and able to buy a return ticket to So Paulo and stay for 6 months (we don't reimburse airline tickets).
Please, ONLY CONTACT US IF YOU CAN:
- AFFORD BUYING A RETURN TICKET (YOUR ORIGIN/SAO PAULO/YOUR ORIGIN)
- AFFORD PURCHASING THE PORTUGUESE LANGUAGUE COURSE (6 months = R$ 2556,00)
Although no teaching experience is required, candidates that previously taught with the Callan Method will definitely be contacted.
Candidates with great interest in learning the Callan Method techniques of teaching and in learning Brazilian Portuguese will also have an advantage.
THIS POSITION IS NOT SUITED FOR YOU IF YOU ARE:
- interested in making money: the monthly allowance will help you with your basic needs. If you intend to travel or develop other activities during the weekends and holidays, you have to bring extra money;
- interested in staying in Brazil after 6 months: we will contact the authorities if a candidate intends to stay illegally in Brazil after 6 months;
- coming for romantic relationship reasons;
- not able to stay for full 6 months;
- not used to work for 8 hours a day;
- cant be available for 8 hours scheduling from 7am to 9pm during the week and from 7am to midday on Saturdays
- drug user
THIS IS FOR YOU IF YOU ARE INTERESTED:
- in the opportunity to experience Brazilian culture for 6 months
- in the Portuguese Language course in order to learn a new language and practise it in the native enviroment;
- in the Callan Method Teachers Training Course
- in 6 months experience as a professional Callan Method teacher
- in spending some time in a country of South America in order to have credits for your course
(if you are a university student of Modern Languages, for example)
Welcome to ESL Job Feed. We offer the most varied listing of teaching jobs worldwide and resources for teachers seeking opportunities for teaching English worldwide and teachers working in other countries. Please browse our website and enjoy the many resources available to assist you in your job search for positions teaching English as a Second Language.
We publish links to job postings for teaching jobs worldwide from a wide variety of sources to allow teachers to conduct their job search all in one place. You can find postings from TESall, Total ESL, Monster, Idealist.org, TESOL.org and many other job sites. There are listings for everything from beginning teachers to positions in universities around the world.
In addition to our extensive listings of teaching jobs worldwide, we offer many other resources for teachers and opportunities to connect with schools, students and other professionals. You can post your resume for employers to see, advertise tutoring services, and find lesson plan ideas for teaching English and much more. Browse our website to see the wide variety of resources available to help you find a position and be successful teaching English worldwide.
Our forum for teachers is a great place to connect with other ESL professionals. Whether you are wondering about certification and qualifications required for teaching English worldwide or want to read the experiences of other teachers working teaching English as a Second Language, you can find it in our forums. There is no cost to join into the discussion, so start posting today.