ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
After school in Seoul - Elementary
Date 2013-02-23 04:02:35 Location : Asia:Korea
1. Location: Seoul
2. Start date: March 11th
3. Monthly pay : 2.5 to 2.7 million KRW
4. Overtime payment : about 20,000KRW per hour
5. Vacancy : 3
6. Type of student : Elementary and Middle school students, but almost ele.
8. Working hours a day: 1:00pm~6:00pm
9. Maximum teaching hours a week: less than 25hours
10. Working week: Mon.~Fri.
1. Must be a native speaker of English who holds citizenship in one of the following countries: Canada, The United States, The United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, or South Africa.
2. Must have a Bachelor's degree in any discipline, but English or Edu majors preferred.
3. Must have no criminal record.
4. F6 visa holder in Korea
1. Nationwide Criminal Background Record with apostille
2. A notarized photocopy of degree certificate with apostille
3. Applicant’s signed Health Statement
What you should know
This is a one-year contract job and could be renewable if the school and a teacher agreed.