ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Teachers Needed in Hebei Province, China
Date 2013-02-23 04:02:12 Location : Asia:China
Teachers at Tangshan GAC Centre are required to teach around 16-24 hours a week, depending on the time of year. The majority of the classes will focus on speaking and listening, building the fluency of students studying in the high school. The schedule will be flexible, with classes usually taking place during the day.
All candidates should:
* possess a Bachelors degree or higher;
* be a native English speaker from the UK, the USA, Canada,New Zealand or Australia;
* be committed, energetic, and articulate;
* have some experience of teaching in a second- andor foreign-language context.
Accommodation and Salary:
* A starting salary of 5000-6500 depending on experience and educational background;
* 3 weeks paid vacation and 13 days extra national holiday;
* a fully-furnished apartment in the school grounds;
* free internet;
* end-of-year bonus equivalent to a return air fare to the teacher's home country;
* a fully-sponsored work visa;
* free meals in the campus canteen;
* health insurance;
* weekly Chinese classes.
When applying for the position, please include the following documents:
* Your resume or CV;
* a recent photograph;
* a scan of your degree certificate and any other relevant educational documentation;
* your contact information (email and telephone);
* a scan of the information page of your passport.
* a covering letter detailing your experience and explaining why you would like to join the team at the Tangshan GAC Centre.