Date 2013-02-26 03:02:14 Location : Asia:Korea
Gloria English School is one of the largest and most reputable English schools in Taiwan, with over 12,000 students, approximately 450 staff members, and 18 branches throughout Taoyuan County. Established in 1978, Gloria has been a leader in the private education industry for 30 years. We have a fully developed curriculum that integrates games, songs, current events, drama, and gestures. At Gloria English School, learning is fun!
Gloria offers a competitive salary, a one-year bonus of NT$25,000 and a contract renewal bonus of NT$30,000 in addition to performance and holiday bonuses, free accommodation, health and dental insurance, and assistance with work permit and ARC application. In addition, the Gloria community is very close-knit! The professional, yet casual and friendly environment at Gloria guarantees that you will have both a fantastic teaching career as well as an exciting lifestyle in Taiwan.
What Gloria Offers:
1. NT$640 per hour (starting rate with attendance bonus) - approx. $21.00 US or $22.00 CAD OR NT$ 600 (starting rate without attendance bonus) - approx. $20.00 US or $21.0250 CAD
2. Job security through guaranteed hours (a minimum average of 20 hours per week)
3. One-year bonus of NT$25,000 (approx. $ 835 USD or $848 CAD)
4. Free housing for 15 months (single rooms with shared living room, kitchen, and bathrooms)
5. Health and dental insurance
6. Assistance with work permit and ARC application
7. Additional bonuses (attendance, student re-enrolment, holiday...etc.)
8. Fully developed curriculum with teaching materials
9. Extensive training program
10. Airport pick-up
(1) University degree OR 2-year college diploma and TESOL/TEFL certificate
(2) US or Canadian citizen
(3) Native English Speaker
(4) Ability to complete a one-year contract
Start Date: Multiple positions available from March through May 2013.
Welcome to ESL Job Feed. We offer the most varied listing of teaching jobs worldwide and resources for teachers seeking opportunities for teaching English worldwide and teachers working in other countries. Please browse our website and enjoy the many resources available to assist you in your job search for positions teaching English as a Second Language.
We publish links to job postings for teaching jobs worldwide from a wide variety of sources to allow teachers to conduct their job search all in one place. You can find postings from TESall, Total ESL, Monster, Idealist.org, TESOL.org and many other job sites. There are listings for everything from beginning teachers to positions in universities around the world.
In addition to our extensive listings of teaching jobs worldwide, we offer many other resources for teachers and opportunities to connect with schools, students and other professionals. You can post your resume for employers to see, advertise tutoring services, and find lesson plan ideas for teaching English and much more. Browse our website to see the wide variety of resources available to help you find a position and be successful teaching English worldwide.
Our forum for teachers is a great place to connect with other ESL professionals. Whether you are wondering about certification and qualifications required for teaching English worldwide or want to read the experiences of other teachers working teaching English as a Second Language, you can find it in our forums. There is no cost to join into the discussion, so start posting today.