ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Public Speaking - Speech Instructor
Date 2013-02-27 03:02:32 Location : Oceania
Teaching primarily the Fundamentals of speech class to credit students as part of the first semester general education requirements. Other courses may be assigned dependent on candidates experience and education.
Duties and Responsibilities may include:
* Teaching a minimum of 12 credit hours per semester
* Designating, posting and keeping 5 office hours per week
* Student advising
* Supervision of tutorial services
* Student placement testing
* Participation in on-going assessment and alignment of courses, programs, and services
* Providing services in support of ongoing advancement of the Liberal Arts program.
* A Master's Degree with concentration in speech or linguistics. Possession of a TESL/TEFL certification is a plus.
* Preference will be given to candidates with teaching experience that incorporates best practices in the classroom and those who have had international teaching experience in an ESL setting.
We will accept applications for the position until filled. Applicants must submit a cover letter, resume/CV, a Statement of Teaching Philosophy, evidence of teaching effectiveness, CMI employment application (found at the CMI jobs website www.cmi.edu ), unofficial transcripts, and 3 professional references. No candidates without a complete employee package will be considered.
Apply for this Position through My HigherEdJobs
Postal Address: Marthafferine Sue Horiuchi-Henry, Recruitment Specialist
Human Resources Department
College of the Marshall Islands
Box 1258, Oceanside Road
Online App. Form: http://188.8.131.52/~cmi/employment_opportunities.php
Email Address: email@example.com