ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Date 2013-02-27 03:02:39 Location : Oceania
Teaching duties will depend on the education and experience of a successful candidate in the area of general education humanities, for the most part. A broad range of teaching experience in different humanities courses is preferred. (MFAs typically do not thrive in this position).
There are also opportunities to develop and shape new survey courses in areas of expertise.
Duties and Responsibilities may include:
* Teaching a minimum of 12 credits per semester
* Schedule, post and uphold a minimum of 5 office hours
* Student advising
* Student placement testing
* Participation in on-going assessment and alignment of courses, programs, and services
* Providing services in support of ongoing advancement of the Liberal Arts program.
* A Master's Degree humanities, with an emphasis in the teaching of humanities courses preferred.
* Experience teaching General Education a broad range of humanities courses.
* Possession of a TESL/TEFL certification is a plus.
* Preference will be given to candidates with teaching experience that incorporates best practices in the classroom and those who have had international teaching experience in an ESL setting.
We will accept applications for the position until filled. Applicants must submit a cover letter, resume/CV, a Statement of Teaching Philosophy, evidence of teaching effectiveness, CMI employment application (found at the CMI jobs website www.cmi.edu ), unofficial transcripts, and 3 professional references. No candidates without a complete employee package will be considered.
Apply for this Position through My HigherEdJobs
Postal Address: Marthafferine Sue Horiuchi-Henry, Recruitment Specialist
Human Resources Department
College of the Marshall Islands
Box 1258, Oceanside Road
Online App. Form: http://126.96.36.199/~cmi/employment_opportunities.php
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org