ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
ESL Jobs in Wuhan - Start Now
Date 2013-02-27 03:02:12 Location : Asia:China
EF Wuhan, part of the largest education group in the world, was established over 9 years ago and has developed into the market leader in the city, providing top class English education to thousands of students a year. Recently refurbished, we now boast up to date teaching technology and a fresh, modern design.
EF Wuhan offers a range of courses across all levels and abilities, from young learners to teenagers and adults. Emphasis is placed on providing an engaging and varied learning experience to all students. Course materials are backed up with a large collection of teaching resources. Teacher training and on-going academic support is also given the highest priority.
Wuhan – The city
Located right on the mighty Yangtze River east of Shanghai, Wuhan is a fascinating city with both an ancient history and a thriving present. For centuries, this city has been the center of trade and transportation in central China but is now known as one of China’s main high-tech, education and financial centers, while still having a more traditional feel than some of China’s coastal cities.
Wuhan is the place to find both history and natural wonders. Hubei Provincial Museum and Yellow Crane Tower are two places to appreciate ancient Chinese history and culture. Wuhan was also the location of one of Chairman Mao Zedong’s private residences which he nicknamed the 'Home of the White Clouds and Yellow Cranes' and also where he gave audience to President Richard Nixon.
· Maximum of 20 hours teaching per week
· Lesson planning
· Use audio / video materials in classes
· Cooperate with the CM and DOS in ensuring the constructive communication and efficient operation of the centre
· Assist in the placement testing and interviewing of new students
· Carry out teaching related responsibilities including, but not limited to demonstration classes, conversation clubs, tutorials, seminars and presentations
· Attend centre social events
· Excellent salary: 5,700 – 6,900 RMB per month depending on experience
· Free accommodation: Western style, near the school
· Flight allowance: 9,000 RMB half payable after 6 months, half after 12 months
· Legal ‘Z’ work visa
· 12 days public holidays plus 10 days extra holidays
· Performance related bonus
· Lunch allowance
· On-going training and academic support
· Promotion opportunities within the EF network