EFL Native Speaking Teachers Needed in Moscow, Russia
Date 2013-02-28 02:02:02 Location : Europe
Windsor English Language School is looking for native speaker EFL teachers in Moscow starting in March 2013
Windsor provides a range of general and specialized courses to students and professionals. In addition to general English, our school provides IELTS preparation and ESP courses in finance, law, medicine and IT. Along with this, we have Content-based courses in Business and PR and English Club.
IELTS is the world''s leading test of English for higher education and migration. Over one million people take IELTS every year, and this number is growing rapidly. More than 6,000 universities, government bodies and professional organizations accept IELTS scores. There is a growing demand for IELTS preparation services in our school, which will give you an opportunity to develop as an IELTS teacher. If you have an experience of teaching IELTS, you can apply for a position of IELTS examiner which will be a great step in your career.
Our school became an IELTS Pretesting Center over a year ago and now we are an official partner of University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations.
- Candidates be natives from the US, UK, Ireland, Canada, Australia, New Zealand;
- Certificate in Teaching English as a Foreign Language (The Cambridge CELTA, the Trinity College London TESOL, etc);
- Bachelor''s Degree or higher (preferred);
- Between 1 and 2 years'' EFL teaching experience in Europe.
- 9/12 month contract with full academic support.
- Full in-house academic support.
- A teacher''s monthly salary from 30 000 rubles (approx $1000) for 26 academic hours a week or 36 000 (approx $1200) for 30 academic hours a week. There is a possibility to have some extra hours for attractive remuneration: if you take 4-6 extra hours a week you will make 500-600 USD per month.
Please take into consideration that the salary on its own is only a part of the remuneration package. The school provides the following free of charge:
1. Good quality shared accommodation very close to a metro station. There is a free repair and replacement service. All utility bills are paid for except for telephone bills.
2. Full visa support during the contract.
3. A free medical card is provided for insurance purposes throughout the teachers employment.
4. Unlimited metro travel card (which covers all expenses within Moscow and its suburbs). All branches are situated on, or near metro line.
5. Reasonable flight allowance.
6. Paid induction period.
7. Meeting at the airport on arrival.
8. Academic support (including in-house training, consultation sessions, mentoring for less experienced teachers). Teachers with sufficient experience will be encouraged to undertake the IELTS Examiner Training. Being an IELTS examiner is not only a step forward in your career but also an opportunity to earn money and travel all over Russia and Ukraine.
9. Free Russian lessons for all levels given by a professional teacher.
10. Free Internet access in the school; free coffee and tea.
Welcome to ESL Job Feed. We offer the most varied listing of teaching jobs worldwide and resources for teachers seeking opportunities for teaching English worldwide and teachers working in other countries. Please browse our website and enjoy the many resources available to assist you in your job search for positions teaching English as a Second Language.
We publish links to job postings for teaching jobs worldwide from a wide variety of sources to allow teachers to conduct their job search all in one place. You can find postings from TESall, Total ESL, Monster, Idealist.org, TESOL.org and many other job sites. There are listings for everything from beginning teachers to positions in universities around the world.
In addition to our extensive listings of teaching jobs worldwide, we offer many other resources for teachers and opportunities to connect with schools, students and other professionals. You can post your resume for employers to see, advertise tutoring services, and find lesson plan ideas for teaching English and much more. Browse our website to see the wide variety of resources available to help you find a position and be successful teaching English worldwide.
Our forum for teachers is a great place to connect with other ESL professionals. Whether you are wondering about certification and qualifications required for teaching English worldwide or want to read the experiences of other teachers working teaching English as a Second Language, you can find it in our forums. There is no cost to join into the discussion, so start posting today.