ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
English Teachers Needed in Tianjin, China
Date 2013-03-01 03:03:47 Location : Asia:China
EF English First Tianjin
EF English First, Tianjin is looking for qualified and confident native English speakers to join its team of professional teachers. We are a proud and well established member of the global EF community, which is the world's largest private education company. Our first EF Tianjin school opened in 2001. We now have 6 schools and a successful Corporate Language Training Unit (CLT). Over 4000 students are now studying with us. These include kindergarten, primary school and high school students, and also business English.
Tianjin is the ancient port city of Beijing, and is China's third largest city with a population over 10 million people. It has a rich history and has many examples of old British and Italian architecture. The famous Italian concession area has the largest cluster of old Italian architecture outside of Italy. Tianjin is near the coast and is located 85 miles east of Beijing. Only 30 minutes by fast train! Like most Chinese cities, Tianjin is now a modern, developed city. But fortunately, this city has retained an authentic Chinese way of life. Tianjin has a reputation throughout China for being extremely friendly, very safe, and providing delicious food. It is also inexpensive.
* Age 24 - 55 as work visa requires
* Bachelor's degree
* Good Health Condition
* Native English speaker from the USA, the UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, or South Africa
* TEFL, TESOL certificate or other teaching equivalent
* Min 1 year teaching experience
Your EFTianjin benefits package:
* Salary: 13,000 - 16,000RMB per month (more depending on experience)
* 12 days public holidays plus 10 days annual leave
* Visa: Fully sponsored Z work visa
* Travel: Round-trip airfare allowance
* Arrival support: Airport pickup
* Accommodation: Western style, furnished, near the school
* 12 months worldwide ERIKA health, travel and property insurance
* Free weekly Mandarin Chinese lessons
* Ongoing professional development and support