ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Teach Primary School at International School
Date 2013-03-02 05:03:14 Location : South America
The British School Quito provides an education in the medium of English to the highest international standards. We follow the National Curriculum of England, modified to benefit both our international and Ecuadorian students and offer the International Baccalaureate Diploma in Years 12 and 13.
The Teacher is responsible for:
• Planning for, facilitating and evaluating the teaching and learning in the classroom.
• Assisting students with their learning.
• Planning for, and catering to, all students' learning needs.
• Assessing, recording and reporting about student progress.
• Managing the classroom, learning and behaviour of the students.
• Communicating effectively with the parents of students.
• Managing the workload of any assigned Teaching and Learning Assistant.
• Collaborating with the other members of the teaching team.
• Ensuring that the daily administration tasks of the classroom are completed.
• Participating in weekly meetings.
• Ensuring a thorough understanding of the curriculum, policies and procedures of the section and the School.
• Providing one after school activity or club two terms out of three
Return Flights to Home Country