ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Math, Science and Computer Teachers - Northeast Thailand
Date 2013-03-14 06:03:25 Location : Southeast Asia:Thailand
We are looking for teachers with the following qualifications:
1. Must have an enthusiastic, creative, responsible, understanding, culturally sensitive, flexible and most of all patient personality.
2. Must hold a valid passport from Canada, USA, Australia, New Zealand or the UK.
3. Must be 22-45 years old.
4. Must hold a valid BA/BS… degree from an accredited university.
(Authenticity will be confirmed and the original certificate is needed.)
5. TEFL certification is preferred but not necessary.
6. Must have a recent Police background check.
1. A base salary of 30000 - 33000 baht per month.
2. A housing allowance of 3000 baht per month.
3. Extra income from weekend English Camps and Special Classes.
4. Three contract options: May 15, 2013 through September 30, 2013,
(4+ months), November 1, 2013 through February 28, 2014 (4+ months.)
or May 15, 2013 through February 28, 2014 (9+ months)
5. Bonus paid for holidays in October for those who re sign for the second semester.
6. Work permit costs will be covered once a NON B visas has been attained.
7. Assistance in acquiring Health and accident insurance.
8. 24 hour 7 days a week phone assistance from English speaking staff.
9. Foreign part owner with teaching experience in Thailand.
10. Free orientation course held in May.
11. Lesson plans will be provided for each lesson. Teachers are encouraged to enhance the lesson with original ideas and innovative teaching methods.
12. Experienced English speaking consultants to aid in school/teacher communication.
1. Teachers will teach no more that 24 classes each week. The average teaching load is 20 classes per week. Each class is 50 minutes in length.
2. Teachers must be at the school from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
3. Teachers must be flexible and strive to understand Thai culture and the Thai school system.
4. Teachers must support their fellow Thai English teachers.
5. Teachers must interact with students according to Thai traditions and customs. These rules will be outlined during the orientation course in May.
6. Teachers must carry themselves with honor and dignity as the teaching profession in Thailand is seen as an elevated position within Thai society.