Native Female English Teacher - Guangzhou, China
Date 2013-03-15 04:03:57 Location : Asia:China
We are a foreign owned and operated English training center in the heart of Guangzhou China. We currently have a position available teaching kindergarten students for between 20 and 26 hours per week.
We're looking for NATIVE FEMALE ENGLISH teachers who are full of energy, have a smile on their faces every day and absolutely LOVE working with fun groups of kids. We're also looking for someone who is available to start as soon as possible.
- Great Salary! RMB11400 for 26hrs/week and NO OFFICE HOURS! Always paid on time!
- 2 days off a week! Let me say that again... 2 DAYS OFF EVERY WEEK!
- Option for more hours and higher salary. Want to fill your hours and teach some adults for some extra cash? Great! If you're qualified we can get you extra work every week!
- A Chinese assistant will be in EVERY class ensuring the kids are focused on learning.
- Assistance finding an apartment.
- Visa assistance.
- On going support on your adventure in China!
We are looking for:
- Native speakers from Canada, America, Britain, Australia, or New Zealand. This is a strict requirement.
- Experience with kids.
- High energy and a positive attitude is a must!
- Female teacher preferred.
- Preference given to teachers in China already.
- Available to begin working immediately at least on a part time basis.
Welcome to ESL Job Feed. We offer the most varied listing of teaching jobs worldwide and resources for teachers seeking opportunities for teaching English worldwide and teachers working in other countries. Please browse our website and enjoy the many resources available to assist you in your job search for positions teaching English as a Second Language.
We publish links to job postings for teaching jobs worldwide from a wide variety of sources to allow teachers to conduct their job search all in one place. You can find postings from TESall, Total ESL, Monster, Idealist.org, TESOL.org and many other job sites. There are listings for everything from beginning teachers to positions in universities around the world.
In addition to our extensive listings of teaching jobs worldwide, we offer many other resources for teachers and opportunities to connect with schools, students and other professionals. You can post your resume for employers to see, advertise tutoring services, and find lesson plan ideas for teaching English and much more. Browse our website to see the wide variety of resources available to help you find a position and be successful teaching English worldwide.
Our forum for teachers is a great place to connect with other ESL professionals. Whether you are wondering about certification and qualifications required for teaching English worldwide or want to read the experiences of other teachers working teaching English as a Second Language, you can find it in our forums. There is no cost to join into the discussion, so start posting today.