Teach Online! - Native Speakers Wanted
Date 2013-03-15 04:03:38 Location : Other
$10-$13 per 45 min classof GENERAL English.
50 to 120 lessons a month - depends on time you may devote to us.
Payment Method: bank transfer. Teachers get paid once a month. Contract.
1. You MUST have been raised in US, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand. If you have even a slight ACCENT from another country, there is no chance you''ll work for us, please don''t apply.
2. You MUST have AT LEAST 2 years of full-time experience teaching English as a second language (please be able to provide references).
3. You MUST have a teaching certificate such as CELTA, TESOL, TEFL which confirms that you are ESL professional. Your certificate must have taken a MINIMUM of 100 hours to complete (you must be able to show your certificate at skype-interview or send us a copy).
3. You MUST be willing to work AT LEAST 15 hours a week (between 6pm-11pm Moscow time, also possible 8-10 am and daytime Moscow time).
4. You MUST have a web cam, a good headset, a stable Internet connection, and a quiet working environment.
Candidates who do not meet the above mentioned requirements will be rejected without notice.
Welcome to ESL Job Feed. We offer the most varied listing of teaching jobs worldwide and resources for teachers seeking opportunities for teaching English worldwide and teachers working in other countries. Please browse our website and enjoy the many resources available to assist you in your job search for positions teaching English as a Second Language.
We publish links to job postings for teaching jobs worldwide from a wide variety of sources to allow teachers to conduct their job search all in one place. You can find postings from TESall, Total ESL, Monster, Idealist.org, TESOL.org and many other job sites. There are listings for everything from beginning teachers to positions in universities around the world.
In addition to our extensive listings of teaching jobs worldwide, we offer many other resources for teachers and opportunities to connect with schools, students and other professionals. You can post your resume for employers to see, advertise tutoring services, and find lesson plan ideas for teaching English and much more. Browse our website to see the wide variety of resources available to help you find a position and be successful teaching English worldwide.
Our forum for teachers is a great place to connect with other ESL professionals. Whether you are wondering about certification and qualifications required for teaching English worldwide or want to read the experiences of other teachers working teaching English as a Second Language, you can find it in our forums. There is no cost to join into the discussion, so start posting today.