Qualified English teachers in China needed
Date 2013-03-18 08:03:47 Location : Asia:China
Position and Description:
1. Start date: ASAP
2. Students level: Kindergarten to college
3. Location of the school: Changchun City
4. Contract Duration: 1 year
5. Salary: 5000-7000RMB/month ,extra pay for extra work according to your teaching ability (standard: 60RMB/hour).
6. Work schedule:22 teaching hours per week
Candidates should come from native English speaking countries or Europe
- TESOL certificate
*7-day free training and trial lectures
* Chance to join Chinese class and enjoy Chinese legal holidays
* Free apartment (including bedroom, living room, bathroom, kitchen, TV set, telephone, water heater, washing machine, etc.)
* Free accident insurance during contract
* A single flight ticket back home in the end of the contract
What documents should be sent:
1. Resume with your recent photo
2. Photocopy of your passport
3. Photocopy of your Degree or TEFL/TESOL Certificate
Welcome to ESL Job Feed. We offer the most varied listing of teaching jobs worldwide and resources for teachers seeking opportunities for teaching English worldwide and teachers working in other countries. Please browse our website and enjoy the many resources available to assist you in your job search for positions teaching English as a Second Language.
We publish links to job postings for teaching jobs worldwide from a wide variety of sources to allow teachers to conduct their job search all in one place. You can find postings from TESall, Total ESL, Monster, Idealist.org, TESOL.org and many other job sites. There are listings for everything from beginning teachers to positions in universities around the world.
In addition to our extensive listings of teaching jobs worldwide, we offer many other resources for teachers and opportunities to connect with schools, students and other professionals. You can post your resume for employers to see, advertise tutoring services, and find lesson plan ideas for teaching English and much more. Browse our website to see the wide variety of resources available to help you find a position and be successful teaching English worldwide.
Our forum for teachers is a great place to connect with other ESL professionals. Whether you are wondering about certification and qualifications required for teaching English worldwide or want to read the experiences of other teachers working teaching English as a Second Language, you can find it in our forums. There is no cost to join into the discussion, so start posting today.