Date 2013-03-18 08:03:18 Location : Asia:China
We are very pleased to offer you a great teaching position as follows
1.Location: Paju-si at Gyeonggi-do
2. Start date: May 6th
3. Monthly pay : 2.0 to 2.4 million KRW
4. Overtime payment : 20,000KRW per hour
5. Working hours a day: 8:30am to 4:30pm
6. Maximum teaching hours a week: 22hours
7. Working week: Mon.~Fri.
1) Round trip airfare: Free
2) Type of housing: Single housing
3) Contract Completion bonus: One month salary
4) Paid Leave: 20 days
5) National Pension and Medical insurance : 50% covered by employer
6) Local allowance : Monthly pay +100,000KRW per month
1. Must be a citizen of one of these seven countries: Canada, the U.S., the U.K., Australia,
New Zealand, Ireland and South African
2. Must have a Bachelor's degree in any discipline with at least a 100 hour TESOL/TEFL
/CELTA certificate or a Bachelor's degree in Edu. or English
3. Must have no criminal record.
4. Have a teaching experience for more than one year
Required Documents for E2 visa
1. Nationwide Criminal Background Record with apostille
2. A notarized photocopy of degree certificate with apostille
- Canadians should have them verified at the Korean Consulate instead of apostille
3. Applicants signed Health Statement
4. Passport has at least one year of validity left
5. 4 passport-sized photos
What you should know
This is a one-year contract job and renewable
Welcome to ESL Job Feed. We offer the most varied listing of teaching jobs worldwide and resources for teachers seeking opportunities for teaching English worldwide and teachers working in other countries. Please browse our website and enjoy the many resources available to assist you in your job search for positions teaching English as a Second Language.
We publish links to job postings for teaching jobs worldwide from a wide variety of sources to allow teachers to conduct their job search all in one place. You can find postings from TESall, Total ESL, Monster, Idealist.org, TESOL.org and many other job sites. There are listings for everything from beginning teachers to positions in universities around the world.
In addition to our extensive listings of teaching jobs worldwide, we offer many other resources for teachers and opportunities to connect with schools, students and other professionals. You can post your resume for employers to see, advertise tutoring services, and find lesson plan ideas for teaching English and much more. Browse our website to see the wide variety of resources available to help you find a position and be successful teaching English worldwide.
Our forum for teachers is a great place to connect with other ESL professionals. Whether you are wondering about certification and qualifications required for teaching English worldwide or want to read the experiences of other teachers working teaching English as a Second Language, you can find it in our forums. There is no cost to join into the discussion, so start posting today.