ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Want to experience Rich Culture? Teach as an ESL Instructor.
Date 2013-03-20 04:03:00 Location : Middle East
Skyline Global Solutions seeks qualified Primary/Secondary Teachers for various University, Institute, and International School positions in Saudi Arabia. Bask in the vast history and luxury of Arabia with some of the highest salaries worldwide- Tax Free. You will only find these positions through Skyline Global Solutions, a leader in international teaching jobs for Saudi Arabia. Skyline provides exclusive opportunities for teachers in western countries.
For various other positions, please see the link below. Come Explore!
Absolute Requirement: Must be a native English speaker and have citizenship of US, Canada, Britain, New Zealand, Australia, or South Africa. We are looking for teachers to start March/April 2013).
Duration: 1-2 year contracts
Position titles: ESL Instructors, and Primary/Secondary Teachers (Math, Science, Physics)
Type: University/Institute/International Schools
Gender: Male & Female
Location: Various Cities in Saudi Arabia (Riyadh, Dammam, Khobar and more!)
Availability: April/May 2013
To apply: (QUalified Candidates ONLY)
For the quickest response: Please click below to apply online and to see all available positions brought to you by Skyline Global Solutions. Be sure to search for Country: Saudi Arabia.
U.S., CANADIAN, BRITISH, OR SOUTH AFRICAN CITIZENS only.
The Prospective Instructor must possess the following credentials to qualify for this position:
Requirements: (requirements for positions vary- please see link for full details)
• (For ESL positions) Bachelors' Degree in related field, or Bachelors' Degree & TESL/TEFL/CELTA certificate
• (For Math/Science/Physics teacher positions) Bachelors' Degree in a related subject
• 1-2 years of teaching experience
• Hardworking, dynamic and computer literate
• Native English speakers only (Mandatory)
• Male or female candidates
• Citizenship must be U.S., Canada, U.K., or South African (Mandatory)
• Planning, preparing and delivering lessons and workshops for groups and individuals;
• Designing and producing teaching materials and adapting existing materials;
• Carrying out assessments of students' needs;
• Planning schemes of work; e
• Assessing students' progress;
• Keeping records;
• Attending team meetings;
• Attending and contributing to training sessions;
• Advising colleagues;
• Preparing information for inspection visits and other quality assurance exercises;
• Helping to draft and review institutional policies relating to the education of students
• Engaging in continuous professional development (CPD)
• Basic salary: $2,466 - $3,500+ USD per month TAX FREE (salaries vary- see link for all positions)
• Housing. = $400 USD+ (stipend or fully provided and paid)
• Transportation. = $133+ USD
• Health insurance, prepaid roundtrip airfare, visa and sponsorship paid
• 30 day vacation and holiday paid
• Sick days paid
• Total package = $3,000 - $4,033+ USD TAX FREE (packages vary- see link for all details)