Reputable and Reliable School Looking For Dedicated Teachers
Date 2013-03-21 06:03:13 Location : Asia:Korea
Reputable & Reliable School Looking For Dedicated Teachers. Teach a Wide Range of Subjects Including Science & Social Studies with American School Textbooks
FULL-TIME ONE YEAR CONTRACT POSITIONS:
-Jangan, Suwon: Early April
- Monthly salary: 2.1 to 2.5 million won
- Monthly essay grading bonuses. Average of 100,000 to 200,000+ KRW/month
*(NOTE: most but not all campuses offer this incentive).
- Fully-furnished single studio apartment or a housing allowance of 400,000-500,000 won per month
- Overtime rate of 20,000 KRW an hour
- 15 paid vacation days in addition to all national holidays
- Severance pay at the end of 1 year contract
- E-2 Visa sponsorship (if necessary)
- National Medical Insurance (half paid by the school, half by the teacher, includes check-ups and dental care)
- National Pension Fund (half paid by the school, half by the teacher)
- Native English speakers with E2, F2 or F4 visa status
- First time E2 visa applicants must have/be in the process of obtaining their E2 visa documents
- Teachers already in Korea a plus!
- Minimum of a B.A degree
- Teaching experience not a requirement but preferred
- Enthusiastic, friendly, culturally sensitive, hard-working, and professional
- Team oriented and have a love of children
- 30 teaching hours per week (Monday through Friday)
- No Saturdays and no split shifts.
- Teachers must come to work by 2 p.m. Classes start at 4 p.m. and the last class ends at 10 p.m.
- Students range from elementary to high school (No kindergarten or nursery)
- 14 students max. per class
- Teachers have their own classrooms
- Structured and set curriculum
TYPICAL TEACHING SCHEDULE:
1:00 - 2:30 p.m. Prep. Time
2:30 - 4:20 p.m. Class 1
4:30 - 6:20 p.m. Class 2
6:30 - 8:20 p.m. Class 3
8:20 - 9:00p.m Prep
2:00 - 4:00 p.m. Prep
4:00 - 6:50 p.m. Class 1
7:00 - 10:00 p.m. Class 2
Welcome to ESL Job Feed. We offer the most varied listing of teaching jobs worldwide and resources for teachers seeking opportunities for teaching English worldwide and teachers working in other countries. Please browse our website and enjoy the many resources available to assist you in your job search for positions teaching English as a Second Language.
We publish links to job postings for teaching jobs worldwide from a wide variety of sources to allow teachers to conduct their job search all in one place. You can find postings from TESall, Total ESL, Monster, Idealist.org, TESOL.org and many other job sites. There are listings for everything from beginning teachers to positions in universities around the world.
In addition to our extensive listings of teaching jobs worldwide, we offer many other resources for teachers and opportunities to connect with schools, students and other professionals. You can post your resume for employers to see, advertise tutoring services, and find lesson plan ideas for teaching English and much more. Browse our website to see the wide variety of resources available to help you find a position and be successful teaching English worldwide.
Our forum for teachers is a great place to connect with other ESL professionals. Whether you are wondering about certification and qualifications required for teaching English worldwide or want to read the experiences of other teachers working teaching English as a Second Language, you can find it in our forums. There is no cost to join into the discussion, so start posting today.