ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
EFL Instructor Vacancies in Saudi Arabia
Date 2013-03-21 06:03:57 Location : Middle East
Employment (toward Iqama) available immediately & for August 2013
The Saudi British Centre (SBC) is seeking Male/Female native English speaking professionals to provide intensive English language instruction for PYP programs in Saudi Arabia.
• Plan, Prepare and Deliver lessons to pre-university students
• Record Keeping, Grading and Report Writing
• Assessing and reporting on student performance on a weekly basis
• Developing supplementary materials for core syllabi or special courses
• Attending staff meetings and/or workshops arranged by senior staff
• Candidates must be native speakers of English
• Minimum of TWO (2) years full time ESL/EFL teaching experience required.
• MA in ESL, EFL, TESOL, Applied Linguistics Master of Arts in Teaching, Linguistics is preferred
• BA in TESOL, Language Education, English,
• BA in a related field plus teaching certification such as TESOL, TEFL, CELTA, DELTA or similar from an accredited university or institute. Online courses are not accepted
Compensation and Benefits Package:
• Competitive annual tax free salary (range: US$28.000-58.000) is based on teaching experience and credentials.
• Airfare from city/country of origin to and from Saudi Arabia
• Furnished accommodations or allowance (must decide on either from the onset)
• Transportation provided or allowance (must decide on either from the onset)
• Comprehensive Class A health insurance with dental coverage
• Visa expenses (including medical and visa fees) covered/reimbursed upon arrival
• Employment visa processed (toward Iqama) or Business visas; all available
• S.R. 1000 cash advance provided upon arrival
• Scheduled trips to and from cultural sites, souqs, and shopping malls
• Year-end bonus paid at the end of the contract
• Annual Vacation time of 30 days for every 12 months paid at the end of the contract; in addition to all Saudi holidays (exit/re-entry visas provided).
• Iqama holders keep their passports
• Academic year contract with an option for renewal