ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Female ESL Instructors required
Date 2013-03-21 07:03:47 Location : Middle East
Opened in 2010 by a former president of Al Yamamah University, our client is a private educational and training company that provides high quality ESP and General English Training to female employees of private and governmental agencies. Prime Education is recruiting for 6 female ESL Instructors to start in March 2013 to join this institution on a new project.
• Teach a maximum of 20 hours per week of ESP (English for Specific Purposes) courses and General English Language courses.
• Administrative Duties including record keeping and report writing,
• Participation in program activities (training, orientation, workshops, testing and placement etc,)
• Participation in meetings (with parents, faculty, students)
• Keep office hours to advise/counsel students who may need extra help,
• You may also be required to serve on committees and participate in on-an off-site activities and events.
ESSENTIAL CRITERIA - To apply for the positions you MUST meet the client’s following requirements:
• Native English speaker, with a passport from a primarily English speaking country
• Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university,
• 120hr TEFL qualification or CELTA with teaching practicum (no online courses are accepted, or those less than 120hrs)
• 3 years’ experience teaching adults ESL in a classroom setting (paid positions)
• Strong computer skills with experience in using technology in classroom
• Creative and flexible approach to teaching and learning
• Sensitive to cultural differences, and able to adapt to a way of life requiring understanding, conformity and flexibility
• Must hold a police clearance report (valid for at least 6 months)
• Single or married applicants may apply
• Salary ranges from $35,000 to $45,000 per annum depending on experience and qualifications *TAX FREE*
• Furnished accommodation provided (shared at no cost, but single apartments are available for a fee)
• Transport to and from work provided
• Comprehensive health insurance
• Round-trip air fare
• Visa provided
• Paid holiday + public holidays
• 1 year renewable contract
• End of contract bonus at 5% on base salary