ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Teaching Jobs in China - EF Yuyao
Date 2013-03-22 03:03:51 Location : Asia:China
EF English First, Yuyao is now interviewing English language teachers. We are looking for qualified teachers who have a real passion and enthusiasm for educating their students in a fun and engaging way.
Established in 2005, EF Yuyao’s administration is composed of eight foreign teachers, four local teachers and approximately 20 local support staff. EF Yuyao offers a selection of courses for all age groups, mainly teaching young learners with some general English classes. It is the only school of its kind in Yuyao and is committed to providing the highest level of English language training.
Our school boasts up to date technology with interactive whiteboards in most classrooms and computers fitted with course relevant learning materials in every classroom giving teachers a huge scope for developing creative and varied lessons.
Our school takes teacher training seriously believing in the importance of on-going learning to develop into an effective teacher. Come and work in a supportive environment where every day brings new challenges and rewards.
Yuyao – The city
A historical city with over 7000 years of civilization, Yuyao is ideal for people who want to experience Chinese culture but also need a comfortable living environment. The city is clean, green and easy to navigate. Close to both Hangzhou and Shanghai, Yuyao is also one of the main centers of international trade in the province. While living in a modern setting, Yuyao’s teachers get to experience a harmonious combination of traditional leisure and modern vigor.
EF’s teachers are housed in one of Yuyao’s best apartment blocks about 15 minutes walk from the school and within 5 minutes walk of cafes, parks, restaurants, department stores, supermarkets. All teachers have their own room and share facilities such as bathroom, kitchen and living room. Every apartment has modern appliances such as air conditioners, a washing machine, colour TV and DVD player.
· Average of 16 hours teaching per week
· Lesson planning
· Cooperate with the CM and DOS in ensuring the constructive communication and efficient operation of the centre
· Assist in the placement testing and interviewing of new students
· Carry out teaching related responsibilities including, but not limited to demonstration classes, conversation clubs, tutorials, seminars and presentations
· Attend centre social events
· Excellent salary: 6,500 – 8,000 RMB per month depending on experience
· Free accommodation: Western style, near the school
· Flight allowance: 10,000 RMB payable on completion of a 12 month contract
· Legal ‘Z’ work visa
· 12 days public holidays plus 10 days extra holidays
· On-going training and academic support
· Promotion opportunities within the EF network
· Bachelor’s degree
· TEFL certificate (No TEFL? We recommend INTESOL, est. 1993, 30% discounts: http://www.GoldStarTeachers.com/INTESOL)
· Native English speaker from UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa
· Plenty of passion and energy