ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
EPIK Public School Positions Start August 2013 (All over Korea)
Date 2013-03-22 03:03:05 Location : Asia:Korea
We are currently accepting applications for the Fall 2013 term. To have the best chance of securing a position for the upcoming Fall term, it is important to apply as soon as possible.
EPIK applicants must submit the National EPIK Application. Applicants hoping to teach with the Seoul Metropolitan Office of Education (SMOE) through EPIK must submit both the National EPIK Application and the EPIK -- Seoul Attachment Form.
Initially, all applications will be sent electronically. If you pass the initial screening and interview, only then will we ask you for the hard copies of all documentation. One of the required documents is the printed and signed application form. Because printers in North America use different size paper than the rest of the world, those who will be printing the application in North America (mostly Americans and Canadians) should complete the Letter size National EPIK Application form and the Letter size EPIK-Seoul Attachment form. All other applicants should complete the standard application form.
When submitting your application, you must include the following in your email:
1. The application form(s)
2. Two scanned letters of recommendation*
*Please follow the guidelines for the letters of recommendation that can be found on our website. In addition, the letters of recommendation guideline can be found in the National EPIK Application Instructions. If any of the required documents are missing, your application will not be processed. Incomplete applications will NOT be accepted. Also, please do NOT mail hard copies of the application to our office until you are requested to do so. Only digital applications are accepted for the inital application stage. Resumes will not be considered.
Be a citizen of a country where English is the primary language
• • According to E2 visa law, EPIK teachers should have a citizenship from one of the following countries: Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, United Kingdom, United States, and South Africa.
• • Must have studied from the Junior High level (7th Grade) and graduated from a university in one of the seven designated countries listed above. EPIK teachers must also have resided for at least 10 years or more in a country where English is the primary Language.
• • Ethnic Koreans with legal residency in a country where English is the primary language can apply, but must provide proof of English education beginning from the Junior high school level.
Hold a minimum of a Bachelor39;s degree from an accredited university
Be a maximum of 62 years of age
Be mentally and physically healthy
Have a good command of the English language
Have the ability and willingness to adapt to Korean culture and lifestyle
* If you are a male citizen of the Republic of Korea under the age of 35, you must have either completed