ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
ESL Jobs in China - EF Shijiazhuang
Date 2013-03-23 20:03:01 Location : Asia:China
Shijiazhuang, Hebei province, P.R.China
EF English First, Shijiazhuang is now recruiting for motivated and energetic English teachers. Want to work at a top quality school? We have been awarded ‘Best Private Training School in Hebei Province’ for 3 years in a row.
EF English First, Shijiazhuang first opened in 2002 and proved extremely successful from the beginning thanks to our high academic standards and attention to detail. We now have 2 schools, employ over 20 teachers from all over the world and are continuing to grow. Working here, you will have constant academic support and work in a close-knit group of professionals who are good at what they do and know how to have fun doing it.
We offer courses for students of all ages, with a focus on young learners aged 7 to 14 years old. Teachers have access to a huge range of teaching materials and well structured courses. We are always developing a creative and engaging learning experience for our students.
Shijiazhuang – The city
As the capital city of Hebei, north China, Shijiazhuang is the province’s center of politics, economy, technology, finance, culture, and information. Located on the edge of the North China Plain in China, Shijiazhuang is about 283 kilometers south of Beijing.
Besides its fast growth in economy, Shijiazhuang also develops very well in its tourism, thanks to its beautiful natural scenery and its historical position in the revolutionary history of China. Among the wonders to see in and around the city are Zhaozhou bridge, the oldest in China and listed as a world heritage site by the UN, it is over 1,400 years old.
With great food, extremely friendly people and a cosmopolitan atmosphere, it’s no wonder our teachers often decide to stay for two, three or more years.
· Two teaching seasons, high season (Jan - Feb & June – Aug) up to 26 hours per week, low season up to 20 hours per week
· Lesson planning
· Use audio / video materials in classes
· Assist in the placement testing and interviewing of new students
· Carry out teaching related responsibilities including, but not limited to demonstration classes, conversation clubs, tutorials, seminars and presentations
· Attend centre social events
· Excellent salary: 6,000 RMB per month for new teachers (net)
· Excellent salary: 6,500 RMB per month for experience teachers (net)
· Free accommodation: Western style, near the school
· Flight allowance: Initial one-way ticket to come to China, half is reimbursed upon arrival the other half after completing six months of contract. Outgoing one-way ticket allowance of 4500 RMB.
· Legal ‘Z’ work visa and 1-Year Resident’s Permit.
· 12 days public holidays plus 10 days extra holidays
· Insurance (Health and Death only, Dentist and Rental is not included)
· On-going training and academic support
· Promotion opportunities within the EF network
· 25 years old or above
· Bachelor’s degree
· TEFL certificate (No TEFL? We recommend INTESOL, est. 1993, 30% discounts: http://www.GoldStarTeachers.com/INTESOL)
· Native speaker
· Plenty of passion, energy and dedication