ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Adults teaching job in Zhengzhou
Date 2013-03-24 06:03:33 Location : Asia:China
* Due to Chinese employment visa (category Z¨) requirements for English-teaching positions, we can only consider candidates who are between 18 and 55 years of age, and currently hold a passport from one of the following countries: the US, UK, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Ireland .
* Location, location, location: Zhengzhou is a major national transportation hub right in the center of China (located between Shanghai and Xi'an from East to West and between Beijing and Hong Kong from North to South) and boasts the largest railway station in Asia ˇV Zhengzhou East Railway Station, convenient for travelling around China during holidays and weekends.
* Much lower cost of living on average a third of cost of living in Beijing/Shanghai/Coastal Industrial Areas, allowing for a much higher purchasing power and left-over disposable income.
* As the provincial capital of Henan, Zhengzhou lies on the southern bank of the Yellow River - the cradle of Chinese civilization, and is one of Eight Great Ancient Capitals of China, with three other Eight Great Ancient Capitals (and major tourist destinations) ˇV Luoyang, Kaifeng and Anyang located next to Zhengzhou within the same province.
* Right at the epicenter of the economic and technological transformation of Chinaˇ¦s central region with currently more than 70% of Apple iPhones sold worldwide manufactured in Zhengzhou.
* Shaolin Temple (the ancient center of Chinese Kung Fu) is less than an hour's drive away from the city center.
WHAT WE OFFER:
* Competitive salary:
- Starting base salary of CNY8000-8500 depending on qualifications and experience,workload: 25 teaching hours/week
* Housing allowance 1500RMB per month
* Flight allowance of CNY6000 , payable in cash in two equal installments (i.e. CNY3000, net, for each installment), each after 6 months over a year's contract
* Arrival support (including airport pickup).
* Sponsored employment visa (category Z) and Foreign Expert immigration status
* Annual holidays of 27 days ( 21 days of public holidays plus 5 working days of paid holiday per full year contract