Adults teaching job in Zhengzhou
Date 2013-03-24 06:03:33 Location : Asia:China
We are now recruiting foreign teachers of English to join our international team of dynamic and student-oriented staff for our two centers in Zhengzhou, the capital city of Henan province in Central China. All of our centers are prime located near the city center, and we have always been recognized as the premier high-end adults English language training organization .
* Due to Chinese employment visa (category Z) requirements for English-teaching positions, we can only consider candidates who are between 18 and 55 years of age, and currently hold a passport from one of the following countries: the US, UK, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Ireland .
* Location, location, location: Zhengzhou is a major national transportation hub right in the center of China (located between Shanghai and Xi'an from East to West and between Beijing and Hong Kong from North to South) and boasts the largest railway station in Asia V Zhengzhou East Railway Station, convenient for travelling around China during holidays and weekends.
* Much lower cost of living on average a third of cost of living in Beijing/Shanghai/Coastal Industrial Areas, allowing for a much higher purchasing power and left-over disposable income.
* As the provincial capital of Henan, Zhengzhou lies on the southern bank of the Yellow River - the cradle of Chinese civilization, and is one of Eight Great Ancient Capitals of China, with three other Eight Great Ancient Capitals (and major tourist destinations) V Luoyang, Kaifeng and Anyang located next to Zhengzhou within the same province.
* Right at the epicenter of the economic and technological transformation of Chinas central region with currently more than 70% of Apple iPhones sold worldwide manufactured in Zhengzhou.
* Shaolin Temple (the ancient center of Chinese Kung Fu) is less than an hour's drive away from the city center.
WHAT WE OFFER:
* Competitive salary:
- Starting base salary of CNY8000-8500 depending on qualifications and experience,workload: 25 teaching hours/week
* Housing allowance 1500RMB per month
* Flight allowance of CNY6000 , payable in cash in two equal installments (i.e. CNY3000, net, for each installment), each after 6 months over a year's contract
* Arrival support (including airport pickup).
* Sponsored employment visa (category Z) and Foreign Expert immigration status
* Annual holidays of 27 days ( 21 days of public holidays plus 5 working days of paid holiday per full year contract
Welcome to ESL Job Feed. We offer the most varied listing of teaching jobs worldwide and resources for teachers seeking opportunities for teaching English worldwide and teachers working in other countries. Please browse our website and enjoy the many resources available to assist you in your job search for positions teaching English as a Second Language.
We publish links to job postings for teaching jobs worldwide from a wide variety of sources to allow teachers to conduct their job search all in one place. You can find postings from TESall, Total ESL, Monster, Idealist.org, TESOL.org and many other job sites. There are listings for everything from beginning teachers to positions in universities around the world.
In addition to our extensive listings of teaching jobs worldwide, we offer many other resources for teachers and opportunities to connect with schools, students and other professionals. You can post your resume for employers to see, advertise tutoring services, and find lesson plan ideas for teaching English and much more. Browse our website to see the wide variety of resources available to help you find a position and be successful teaching English worldwide.
Our forum for teachers is a great place to connect with other ESL professionals. Whether you are wondering about certification and qualifications required for teaching English worldwide or want to read the experiences of other teachers working teaching English as a Second Language, you can find it in our forums. There is no cost to join into the discussion, so start posting today.