Young at heart, outgoing, friendly teacher wanted for a training school
Date 2013-03-24 06:03:44 Location : Asia:China
Maple International Language Institute is expanding, so we are looking to add two new teachers to our staff. We are looking for people who are hard working, punctual, positive and friendly. We teach children of all ages and also have some adult classes. The standard working period is upto 24 hours a week.
* A Generous Salary: 6500RMB per month- Although in some other schools will pay a higher salary, the cost of living in Xi'an is significantly less than in most cities in China.
* Z working visa
* Air fare to China
* Professional career development
* Assistance upon arrival (including meeting at the airport and getting settled into China.)
* Chinese lessons
* Five days paid holiday and eleven days of Chinese national holidays
* Flexible and caring management/supportive and cohesive work environment.
* A laid back, patient but outgoing person.
* Someone who is able to engage students of all ages.
* Someone who has at least one year teaching experience (full training will be given on our teaching methods)
* A person who's first language is English.
* While teaching ability is important we feel we need the right person to be able to fit in with the relaxed but professional atmosphere of our school.
You need to have:
* A bachelor's degree or higher.
* A TEFL certificate or equivalent qualification.
* At least one years teaching experience.
These things are needed so we are able to obtain the correct visa from the government.
Welcome to ESL Job Feed. We offer the most varied listing of teaching jobs worldwide and resources for teachers seeking opportunities for teaching English worldwide and teachers working in other countries. Please browse our website and enjoy the many resources available to assist you in your job search for positions teaching English as a Second Language.
We publish links to job postings for teaching jobs worldwide from a wide variety of sources to allow teachers to conduct their job search all in one place. You can find postings from TESall, Total ESL, Monster, Idealist.org, TESOL.org and many other job sites. There are listings for everything from beginning teachers to positions in universities around the world.
In addition to our extensive listings of teaching jobs worldwide, we offer many other resources for teachers and opportunities to connect with schools, students and other professionals. You can post your resume for employers to see, advertise tutoring services, and find lesson plan ideas for teaching English and much more. Browse our website to see the wide variety of resources available to help you find a position and be successful teaching English worldwide.
Our forum for teachers is a great place to connect with other ESL professionals. Whether you are wondering about certification and qualifications required for teaching English worldwide or want to read the experiences of other teachers working teaching English as a Second Language, you can find it in our forums. There is no cost to join into the discussion, so start posting today.