Teachers of English as a foreign language
Date 2013-03-25 04:03:08 Location : Middle East
Teachers of English as a foreign language
TLTP Teach Global is proud to announce our plans for a new recruitment project in Saudi Arabia.
Whilst our client does have some positions available to start immediately the main focus for this project is to source experienced teachers to arrive in Saudi Arabia in August 2013.
So if you are considering sourcing a new position to start immediately please still apply and we will discuss your options.
The place of work and job description
Our client is searching for Female teachers to work at the largest all Female university in Saudi Arabia which is based in the capital city of Riyadh.
You will be asked to teach within the PYP (preparatory year program) which is part of the college degree curriculum. The majority of the newly admitted students join the PYP, which aims to prepare them for their undergraduate study to review and reinforce the students` knowledge through the medium of English.
1. Plan, prepare and deliver lessons to young adults
2. Preparation, administration and marking of weekly achievement tests and finals
3. Record keeping, grading and report writing
4. Assessing and reporting on student performance
5. Developing supplementary materials for core syllabi or special courses
6. Attending staff meetings and/or workshops arranged by senior staff
7. 20 teaching contact hours per week
1. You must be a native English speaker
2. Minimum of 2 years teaching experience
3. English or ESL teaching experience is essential
4. Minimum of a Bachelors degree in any subject
5. Teaching credentials such as TESOL, CELTA of a minimum of 120 Hour TEFL
The package benefits include the following
1. Competitive annual TAX FREE salary
2. Airfare to and from your country of origin
3. Furnished accommodation on a compound
4. Transportation to and from your place of work (also includes scheduled trips to shopping malls and sightseeing destinations)
5. Comprehensive Class A` medical health insurance (also including Dental)
6. Visa expenses reimbursed in your first month`s salary
7. Full employment visa with Iqama
8. 1000 SAR cash advance upon arrival if required
9. 30 days annual leave plus Saudi Arabian national holidays
10. Contract renewal opportunity
11. Yearend bonus opportunity
We realise the importance of teachers experiencing the correct amount of support. Our client has everything in place to make your teaching experience in Saudi Arabia the best it could possibly be, right from the beginning of applying for a position through to once you have arrived and during your teaching contract.
If you have not yet considered an opportunity in Saudi Arabia please feel free to contact us for further details. Our experienced consultants are here to assist you with answering your questions and giving you the correct information. We have pictures and videos of the accommodation and full information about living and teaching in Saudi Arabia so you can plan your trip with ease.
How to apply
Please email your CV/Resume and contact details to email@example.com
Welcome to ESL Job Feed. We offer the most varied listing of teaching jobs worldwide and resources for teachers seeking opportunities for teaching English worldwide and teachers working in other countries. Please browse our website and enjoy the many resources available to assist you in your job search for positions teaching English as a Second Language.
We publish links to job postings for teaching jobs worldwide from a wide variety of sources to allow teachers to conduct their job search all in one place. You can find postings from TESall, Total ESL, Monster, Idealist.org, TESOL.org and many other job sites. There are listings for everything from beginning teachers to positions in universities around the world.
In addition to our extensive listings of teaching jobs worldwide, we offer many other resources for teachers and opportunities to connect with schools, students and other professionals. You can post your resume for employers to see, advertise tutoring services, and find lesson plan ideas for teaching English and much more. Browse our website to see the wide variety of resources available to help you find a position and be successful teaching English worldwide.
Our forum for teachers is a great place to connect with other ESL professionals. Whether you are wondering about certification and qualifications required for teaching English worldwide or want to read the experiences of other teachers working teaching English as a Second Language, you can find it in our forums. There is no cost to join into the discussion, so start posting today.