Native English Teachers
Date 2013-03-25 06:03:45 Location : Southeast Asia:Thailand
We are looking for teachers with the following qualifications:
1. Must have an enthusiastic, creative, responsible, understanding, culturally sensitive, flexible and most of all patient personality.
2. Must hold a valid passport from Canada, USA, Australia, New Zealand or the UK.
3. Must be 22-45 years old.
4. Must hold a valid BA/BS degree from an accredited university.
(Authenticity will be confirmed and the original certificate is needed.)
5. TEFL certification is preferred but not necessary.
6. Must have a recent Police background check.
1. A salary of 30000 - 33000 baht per month.
2. A housing allowance of 3000 baht per month.
3. Extra income from weekend English Camps and Special Classes.
4. Three contract options: May 15, 2013 through September 30, 2013, (4+ months), November 1, 2013 through February 28, 2014 (4+ months.) or May 15, 2013 through February 28, 2014 (9+ months)
5. Bonus paid for holidays in October for those who re sign for the second semester.
6. Work permit costs will be covered once a NON B visas has been attained.
7. Assistance in acquiring Health and accident insurance.
8. 24 hour 7 days a week phone assistance from English speaking staff.
9. Foreign part owner with teaching experience in Thailand.
10. Free orientation course held in May.
11. Lesson plans will be provided for each lesson. Teachers are encouraged to enhance the lesson with original ideas and innovative teaching methods.
12. Experienced English speaking consultants to aid in school/teacher communication.
1. Teachers will teach no more that 24 classes each week. The average teaching load is 20 classes per week. Each class is 50 minutes in length.
2. Teachers must be at the school from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
3. Teachers must be flexible and strive to understand Thai culture and the Thai school system.
4. Teachers must support their fellow Thai English teachers.
5. Teachers must interact with students according to Thai traditions and customs. These rules will be outlined during the orientation course in May.
6. Teachers must carry themselves with honor and dignity as the teaching profession in Thailand is seen as an elevated position within Thai society.
Welcome to ESL Job Feed. We offer the most varied listing of teaching jobs worldwide and resources for teachers seeking opportunities for teaching English worldwide and teachers working in other countries. Please browse our website and enjoy the many resources available to assist you in your job search for positions teaching English as a Second Language.
We publish links to job postings for teaching jobs worldwide from a wide variety of sources to allow teachers to conduct their job search all in one place. You can find postings from TESall, Total ESL, Monster, Idealist.org, TESOL.org and many other job sites. There are listings for everything from beginning teachers to positions in universities around the world.
In addition to our extensive listings of teaching jobs worldwide, we offer many other resources for teachers and opportunities to connect with schools, students and other professionals. You can post your resume for employers to see, advertise tutoring services, and find lesson plan ideas for teaching English and much more. Browse our website to see the wide variety of resources available to help you find a position and be successful teaching English worldwide.
Our forum for teachers is a great place to connect with other ESL professionals. Whether you are wondering about certification and qualifications required for teaching English worldwide or want to read the experiences of other teachers working teaching English as a Second Language, you can find it in our forums. There is no cost to join into the discussion, so start posting today.