ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Teach English in Tajikistan
Date 2013-03-25 06:03:18 Location : Asia
The route has become a singificant attraction for adventure travellers using various modes of transport and cyclists, motor-cyclists and 4×4 drivers all seek the challenge of this bone-crunching 2000Km switchback through the western arm of the Himalayas.
Recent tourism resource developments have seen responsible steps made in accommodating the increasing numbers of travellers and a balance is being achieved, maintaining the cultural and environmental heritage of the communities.
Tajikistan is a stunning place, and there is plenty to do, from the Silk Road mystique of places like Khujand and Istaravshan, to the stunning, untouched mountain scenery of the Pamirs and their accompanying allure of unclimbed peaks and virgin trekking routes. Fan Mountains could be a good alternative to the Pamirs. They are easy to reach and provide good trekking options.
Requirements for Applicant:
1) We will pay ticket and visa expenses for the applicant willing to teach English courses for one year.
2) We will be responsible for teacher’s accommodation with host Tajik family as well as paying for meal and ground transportation during period of agreement.
3) Alternatively we will pay monthly salary approximately 400-450 USD and helps applicant to find appropriate apartment for rent and with other logistical issues when she/he in Dushanbe.
- One year contract beginning early July.
- His/her role will be teaching English to kids between 8-16 years old five days per week ( no more than 4 hours per day).
- Must respect for people with different ethnic and religious backgrounds.
- Must be able to deal with children and adults of different ages
- Be able to plan, prepare and deliver lessons to range of students in different classes
- Be able to enhance students’ knowledge of English language and English speaking countries
- Must have enthusiasm and interest to improve students’ speaking and learning of English language.
- Write monthly report of his/her class progress and report to the we administration
Requirements for selecting a candidate:
- Must be an English native speaker and demonstrate full interest and enthusiasm to teach English for students of different ages
- Must have 2-3 years of teaching or relevant experience and some international experience
- Show willingness to work in developing country.
- Interested in learning Tajik (Russian) languages, traditions and customs, also living in Tajik family.