ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Native English Teachers are Needed at Various Cities in China!
Date 2013-03-26 05:03:12 Location : Asia:China
We give our teacher one week Paid training. No degree necessary. Teachers have to be active and interested in teaching young kids 3-10years old. Locations available right now are:
Yingkou (seaport city )
inner monglia (huhehaote )
What We Offer:
* Ten Days Paid Professional Training in Beijing
* Accommodation provided during training
* 28 Hour Work/Week: 4:30pm to 8:30pm Wednesday through Friday. 9:30am to 6:30pm Saturday and Sunday
* Housing allowance in Beijing, accommodation provided in other cities
* Monthly Incentive Package
* Airfare provided: after you fulfill your one year contract
* Personal Career Development Plan
* Comfortable working environment (desk and computer, free coffee and tea)
* Legal Documents: Visa provided
* Support and Communication between teachers and centers
* Holidays (New Year's Day, Women's Day, Tomb-sweeping Day, Labor Day, Dragon Boat Festival, Moon Festival, National Day, Spring Festivaletc.)
* Native English Speaker: from America, Canada, or the U.K.
* BA Degree: or above (Education and Language degrees given top priority)
* TESOL or TEFL or CELTA certificate required
* Teaching Experience Preferred
* Must love working with children
We also welcome applicants who don't have bachelor degrees to apply for this position as long as you love to teach kids.