Teach in Ruian, Wenzhou, China
Date 2013-03-26 05:03:10 Location : Asia:China
Start Date: June 2013
Location: Ruian, Wenzhou, China
Typical Contract Length: 1 Year
- 5 day working week.
- Guaranteed 2 days off per week.
- No more than 27 teaching hours per week.
- Managing classes of young-adult and professional adult learners with English levels ranging from Basic to Business English.
- Assisting in the development of teaching materials.
- Participating in educational events, functions and extracurricular activities.
King''s International School Ruian is an educational establishment which specializes in providing the highest quality English language training to young-adult and professional adult learners in a modern, well equipped environment. A number of interesting and diverse courses are offered to all ability levels from Basic English to Business English, each of which utilize the latest developments in language training methodology, software, and technology.
Why should you work for Kings International English?
Kings International School in Ruian prides itself on providing a bright, comfortable, supportive work environment for its employees. Our employee satisfaction is epitomized by the fact that many of our foreign and Chinese teachers have extended their contracts with the school past their initial first year period. We offer superb benefits and a very competitive salary in a city with extremely low living costs. We understand that when working in a foreign country its of the utmost importance that employees are well supported. This is why at Kings there is both a foreign and Chinese senior member of staff especially allocated to support and facilitate your personal development and transition in to a new culture. Our aim is to enable you to experience Chinese culture first hand, whilst working in a friendly and supportive environment.
The school and living accommodation is situated in the centre of the city of Ruian, which is located in Zhejiang province in the South-East of China. Ruian is a small city by Chinese standards (with a population of around 1million), but it offers the amenities of a much larger city whilst retaining its extremely low cost of living and authentic Chinese feeling. The city is set against the backdrop of luscious green mountains, on top of which a traditional red pagoda overlooks the city. Ruian is a modern city, brimming with traditional Chinese culture, and is relatively untouched by western culture. The local people of Ruian are extremely friendly and love foreigners, meaning our foreign teachers are often greeted with waves and hellos and invited out for dinner, Chinese tea or karaoke. There is a vibrant eating culture here in Ruian, meaning that the city is bursting with local restaurants offering a huge variety of dishes. Ruian is located on a major bullet train line, allowing easy access to larger cities such as Shanghai, Ningbo and Xiamen.
- Native English speaker or equivalent.
- Bachelors Degree.
- TEFL or TESOL certificate (Candidates without a TEFL or TESOL certificate will be required to obtain one during their probation period or before arrival).
- No teaching experience is required, but candidates with ESL teaching experience are desirable.
- IELTS or TOEFL experience preferable.
- An ideal candidate would be enthusiastic, friendly, positive, hard-working, sociable, patient and professional.
- 6,000 to 8,000RMB, depending on qualifications and experience.
- Round-trip flight allowance.
- Free accommodation, within walking distance of workplace.
- Free Z-Visa (working visa), arranged by school.
- Free Residence Permit, arranged by school.
- Free weekly Chinese classes.
- Free health insurance.
- Free home internet access.
- Free Chinese mobile phone and SIM card upon arrival.
- Paid annual leave.
- Paid leave for Christmas.
- Paid leave for all Chinese national holidays (11 days).
- Option to earn additional income by assisting sales assistants.
- Comprehensive training.
- Academic and logistical support
Welcome to ESL Job Feed. We offer the most varied listing of teaching jobs worldwide and resources for teachers seeking opportunities for teaching English worldwide and teachers working in other countries. Please browse our website and enjoy the many resources available to assist you in your job search for positions teaching English as a Second Language.
We publish links to job postings for teaching jobs worldwide from a wide variety of sources to allow teachers to conduct their job search all in one place. You can find postings from TESall, Total ESL, Monster, Idealist.org, TESOL.org and many other job sites. There are listings for everything from beginning teachers to positions in universities around the world.
In addition to our extensive listings of teaching jobs worldwide, we offer many other resources for teachers and opportunities to connect with schools, students and other professionals. You can post your resume for employers to see, advertise tutoring services, and find lesson plan ideas for teaching English and much more. Browse our website to see the wide variety of resources available to help you find a position and be successful teaching English worldwide.
Our forum for teachers is a great place to connect with other ESL professionals. Whether you are wondering about certification and qualifications required for teaching English worldwide or want to read the experiences of other teachers working teaching English as a Second Language, you can find it in our forums. There is no cost to join into the discussion, so start posting today.