ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Teach in Ruian, Wenzhou, China
Date 2013-03-26 05:03:10 Location : Asia:China
Start Date: June 2013
Location: Ruian, Wenzhou, China
Typical Contract Length: 1 Year
- 5 day working week.
- Guaranteed 2 days off per week.
- No more than 27 teaching hours per week.
- Managing classes of young-adult and professional adult learners with English levels ranging from Basic to Business English.
- Assisting in the development of teaching materials.
- Participating in educational events, functions and extracurricular activities.
King's International School Rui’an is an educational establishment which specializes in providing the highest quality English language training to young-adult and professional adult learners in a modern, well equipped environment. A number of interesting and diverse courses are offered to all ability levels from Basic English to Business English, each of which utilize the latest developments in language training methodology, software, and technology.
Why should you work for King’s International English?
King’s International School in Rui’an prides itself on providing a bright, comfortable, supportive work environment for its employees. Our employee satisfaction is epitomized by the fact that many of our foreign and Chinese teachers have extended their contracts with the school past their initial first year period. We offer superb benefits and a very competitive salary in a city with extremely low living costs. We understand that when working in a foreign country it’s of the utmost importance that employees are well supported. This is why at King’s there is both a foreign and Chinese senior member of staff especially allocated to support and facilitate your personal development and transition in to a new culture. Our aim is to enable you to experience Chinese culture first hand, whilst working in a friendly and supportive environment.
The school and living accommodation is situated in the centre of the city of Rui’an, which is located in Zhejiang province in the South-East of China. Rui’an is a small city by Chinese standards (with a population of around 1million), but it offers the amenities of a much larger city whilst retaining its extremely low cost of living and authentic “Chinese feeling”. The city is set against the backdrop of luscious green mountains, on top of which a traditional red pagoda overlooks the city. Ruia’n is a modern city, brimming with traditional Chinese culture, and is relatively untouched by western culture. The local people of Rui’an are extremely friendly and love foreigners, meaning our foreign teachers are often greeted with waves and hellos and invited out for dinner, Chinese tea or karaoke. There is a vibrant eating culture here in Rui’an, meaning that the city is bursting with local restaurants offering a huge variety of dishes. Rui’an is located on a major bullet train line, allowing easy access to larger cities such as Shanghai, Ningbo and Xiamen.
- Native English speaker or equivalent.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- TEFL or TESOL certificate (Candidates without a TEFL or TESOL certificate will be required to obtain one during their probation period or before arrival).
- No teaching experience is required, but candidates with ESL teaching experience are desirable.
- IELTS or TOEFL experience preferable.
- An ideal candidate would be enthusiastic, friendly, positive, hard-working, sociable, patient and professional.
- 6,000 to 8,000RMB, depending on qualifications and experience.
- Round-trip flight allowance.
- Free accommodation, within walking distance of workplace.
- Free Z-Visa (working visa), arranged by school.
- Free Residence Permit, arranged by school.
- Free weekly Chinese classes.
- Free health insurance.
- Free home internet access.
- Free Chinese mobile phone and SIM card upon arrival.
- Paid annual leave.
- Paid leave for Christmas.
- Paid leave for all Chinese national holidays (11 days).
- Option to earn additional income by assisting sales assistants.
- Comprehensive training.
- Academic and logistical support