Jinan, Shandong: English, French, German, Japanese and Korean Teaching Positions
Date 2013-03-27 06:03:07 Location : Asia:China
Teaching at University of Jinan
106, Jiwei Road, Jinan, Shandong, 250022, China Full-Time Job Opportunities for Foreign Teachers (Aug. 27, 2013----Jul. 15, 2014)
Language teaching positions are available at School of Foreign Languages
1. English teaching position ( 10 teachers )
2. French teaching position (2 teachers)
3. German teaching position (2 teachers)
4. Japanese teaching position ( 2 teachers)
5. Korean teaching position (2 teachers)
. Qualifications as required:
1. Native language speaker with excellent oral and written skill
2. Masters degree or above
3. No criminal record
4. Friendly, compatible, communication ability, and strong sense of team spirit
5. At least two years full-time teaching experiences
6. Sound physical and mental health
7. No bad habit, such as alcohol abuse or drug abuse
8. 24-64 years old
. Application materials:
1. Application letter
2. The Copy of the passport, the page with the photo and personal information
3. The Copy of the certificate with the highest degree, (copy of the certificate of special skills)
4. Two Recommendation Letters concerning your teaching or working experience.
5. Some useful information like e-mail address, post address, phone number, teaching or working and the education background in detail (with exactly date and location information) should be written on your CV.
6. A digital picture, same sized as the one on your passport.
Notice: Be sure to submit the application letter and necessary supporting materials to the coordinators in different Schools. The confirmed information will be informed to you in 15 days.
. Benefits will be offered as the following:
1. Free round trip airfare (economic class with most direct route from your home city to Jinan) for one academic year contract and one way ticket for spring semester contract. Arrange meeting teacher at Jinan Airport.
2. Salary: Monthly salary begins with 5000 CNY or higher, according to your qualification and working experience.
3. Travel allowance:2200 CNY for one academic year 1100 CNY for one semester.
4. Winter vocation and the Chinese lawful holidays with salary.
5. One free furnished apartment with bedrooms, sitting room, kitchen, bathroom, TV, telephone, drinking water dispenser, air-conditioner, washing machine and basic cooking utensils are provided. Costs for water, electricity, heating and campus internet will be taken by university, not including costs of board, drinking water, telephone bill, and broad band internet.
6. UJN will offer commercial medical insurance during the working employment. However the expenses in registration, doctors home visits, fitting false teeth, cleaning teeth, undergoing cosmetic surgery, buying spectacles, seeing a doctor outside the university, boarding in hospital and taking non-medical tonics and some medicines are not be covered in the medical insurance.
7. Help to Apply for Work Permit, Work invitation (Z visa application materials) and Residence Permit in China (it is only for one academic year teacher) and F visa for one semester teacher.
8. If both parties are satisfied with each other after one semester contract, foreign teachers can apply for extending the contract for another academic year ahead of time, University will help foreign teachers to apply for legal stay according to Chinese Laws.
. Teaching information:
1. Detailed teaching Information such as courses, classes and students, please contact with the coordinators
2. Teaching Time:
No more than 16 teaching hours (about 14 hours) a week at daytime. You may have class on another campus (there are two campus in UJN), which will take 30 minutes by school bus
3. Some Requirements:
(1) Make good preparation for every class and make attendance record of the students. Give examination to students and re-exam to those who didnt pass the exam and hand in the mark reports to the head of the department on time. Accept the supervision and evaluation related to teaching.
(2) Follow up the work system of the university. Obey the teaching schedule and work arrangement. Without permission of the department, changing, canceling or missing class is absolutely prohibited.
(3) Assessments of the course may include attendance, in-class performance, papers and final exams. Assignment may be adopted by teachers.
4. Volunteer Activities: giving lectures as required, take part in other activities arranged by schools aimed at inspiring students learning interest.
Welcome to ESL Job Feed. We offer the most varied listing of teaching jobs worldwide and resources for teachers seeking opportunities for teaching English worldwide and teachers working in other countries. Please browse our website and enjoy the many resources available to assist you in your job search for positions teaching English as a Second Language.
We publish links to job postings for teaching jobs worldwide from a wide variety of sources to allow teachers to conduct their job search all in one place. You can find postings from TESall, Total ESL, Monster, Idealist.org, TESOL.org and many other job sites. There are listings for everything from beginning teachers to positions in universities around the world.
In addition to our extensive listings of teaching jobs worldwide, we offer many other resources for teachers and opportunities to connect with schools, students and other professionals. You can post your resume for employers to see, advertise tutoring services, and find lesson plan ideas for teaching English and much more. Browse our website to see the wide variety of resources available to help you find a position and be successful teaching English worldwide.
Our forum for teachers is a great place to connect with other ESL professionals. Whether you are wondering about certification and qualifications required for teaching English worldwide or want to read the experiences of other teachers working teaching English as a Second Language, you can find it in our forums. There is no cost to join into the discussion, so start posting today.