ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
ESL job in Ulsan, a beautiful coastal city- Apply Now!
Date 2013-03-28 05:03:43 Location : Asia:Korea
Now we’re looking for enthusiastic and energetic teachers to teach for elementary and middle schoolers
This private school is located in uptown area in Ulsan . There’re a Grand park, university, 2002 world cup soccer stadium and university near school’s area.
++ Qualifications ++
- English should be your native language
- 3~4 years university degree (TESOL/ CELTA/ ESOL certificate is
just preferred not required)
- No criminal record
- Location : Ulsan National University area ( Ok Dong)
Ok Dong is justnear of Ulsan nationaluniversity, Ulsan nationalpark andNational Soccer station.Ulsan park is about 10 minaway fromschool areaand Soccer stadium is near by so area itself is pretty green and nice for sure in this city. Plus, it is close to the highway so there are lots of buses to come to Busan in Pusan National University ( PNU ) area and take only 40mins to get there. Actually university area hasvery active atmospheres and there are lots of thingsto do!(western bars, restaurants, cafeterias, coffer shops, gym, fitness centers etcc). This is whylots of foreign teachersin Ulsanare looking for the job in this area.
- Starting date : early of June, end of August
-Teaching object : elementary &middle schoolers
- Working hours :Mon~Friday(No Saturday) from 3~10 pm
- Salary : 2.2 ~2.3million won per month
- Housing : fully furnished SINGLE housing near downtown area
- Distance : 10 min on foot
- prepaid air ticket, one year ending bonus providen