English, French, German, Japanese and Korean Teaching Positions
Date 2013-03-28 05:03:03 Location : Asia:China
Teaching at University of Jinan
106, Jiwei Road, Jinan, Shandong, 250022, China
Full-Time Job Opportunities for Foreign Teachers (Aug. 27, 2013----Jul. 15, 2014)
Language teaching positions are available at School of Foreign Languages
1. English teaching position ( 10 teachers )
2. French teaching position (2 teachers)
3. German teaching position (2 teachers)
4. Japanese teaching position ( 2 teachers)
5. Korean teaching position (2 teachers)
Ⅲ. Qualifications as required:
1. Native language speaker with excellent oral and written skill
2. Masters degree or above
3. No criminal record
4. Friendly, compatible, communication ability, and strong sense of team spirit
5. At least two years full-time teaching experiences
6. Sound physical and mental health
7. No bad habit, such as alcohol abuse or drug abuse
8. 24-64 years old
Ⅳ. Application materials:
1. Application letter
2. The Copy of the passport, the page with the photo and personal information
3. The Copy of the certificate with the highest degree, (copy of the certificate of special skills)
4. Two Recommendation Letters concerning your teaching or working experience.
5. Some useful information like e-mail address, post address, phone number, teaching or working and the education background in detail (with exactly date and location information) should be written on your CV.
6. A digital picture, same sized as the one on your passport.
Notice: Be sure to submit the application letter and necessary supporting materials to the coordinators in different Schools. The confirmed information will be informed to you in 15 days.
Welcome to ESL Job Feed. We offer the most varied listing of teaching jobs worldwide and resources for teachers seeking opportunities for teaching English worldwide and teachers working in other countries. Please browse our website and enjoy the many resources available to assist you in your job search for positions teaching English as a Second Language.
We publish links to job postings for teaching jobs worldwide from a wide variety of sources to allow teachers to conduct their job search all in one place. You can find postings from TESall, Total ESL, Monster, Idealist.org, TESOL.org and many other job sites. There are listings for everything from beginning teachers to positions in universities around the world.
In addition to our extensive listings of teaching jobs worldwide, we offer many other resources for teachers and opportunities to connect with schools, students and other professionals. You can post your resume for employers to see, advertise tutoring services, and find lesson plan ideas for teaching English and much more. Browse our website to see the wide variety of resources available to help you find a position and be successful teaching English worldwide.
Our forum for teachers is a great place to connect with other ESL professionals. Whether you are wondering about certification and qualifications required for teaching English worldwide or want to read the experiences of other teachers working teaching English as a Second Language, you can find it in our forums. There is no cost to join into the discussion, so start posting today.