Immediately Opening Excellent ESL Teaching Positions in Seoul -E2 visa holders only
Date 2013-03-29 03:03:39 Location : Asia:Korea
We would like to invite qualified ESL teachers to the English teaching position in Seoul that we have to offer. At the bottom, please find the job summary. Please note that as the starting date is imminent, the applicant is required to have a transferable E2 visa or to have the visa documents on hands while residing in Korea.
English & Korea is a recruiting and job placement agency fully accredited by the Korean government having its headquarters in Seoul, South Korea and the North American recruitment office in N.Y. USA. We cover the entire job market throughout the country.
In your email, please include;
- Whether you have the transferable E2 visa or
- Whether you have the visa documents, particularly the criminal background check report apostille
- Country where you were born,
- The best time to speak with you,
Certified Occupational Counselor
English & Korea Co. Ltd.
- Location: near a subway station on line no. 2 in Seoul
- Starting date: Beginning of April
- Teaching levels: Kindergarten through middle school students
- Work hours: 8:30 5:30 Monday through Friday, but some day by 6:30 for after-noon classes. There can be weekend work once a month or every other month, duties in turn between more than ten foreign teachers
- Salary: 2.1 million won of base plus overtime premium for extended works
- Benefits: Travel cost, single furnished apt plus free utilities and internet, severance payroll, health insurance, paid vacation, etc.
Welcome to ESL Job Feed. We offer the most varied listing of teaching jobs worldwide and resources for teachers seeking opportunities for teaching English worldwide and teachers working in other countries. Please browse our website and enjoy the many resources available to assist you in your job search for positions teaching English as a Second Language.
We publish links to job postings for teaching jobs worldwide from a wide variety of sources to allow teachers to conduct their job search all in one place. You can find postings from TESall, Total ESL, Monster, Idealist.org, TESOL.org and many other job sites. There are listings for everything from beginning teachers to positions in universities around the world.
In addition to our extensive listings of teaching jobs worldwide, we offer many other resources for teachers and opportunities to connect with schools, students and other professionals. You can post your resume for employers to see, advertise tutoring services, and find lesson plan ideas for teaching English and much more. Browse our website to see the wide variety of resources available to help you find a position and be successful teaching English worldwide.
Our forum for teachers is a great place to connect with other ESL professionals. Whether you are wondering about certification and qualifications required for teaching English worldwide or want to read the experiences of other teachers working teaching English as a Second Language, you can find it in our forums. There is no cost to join into the discussion, so start posting today.