ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Immediately Opening Excellent ESL Teaching Positions in Seoul -E2 visa holders only
Date 2013-03-29 03:03:39 Location : Asia:Korea
We would like to invite qualified ESL teachers to the English teaching position in Seoul that we have to offer. At the bottom, please find the job summary. Please note that as the starting date is imminent, the applicant is required to have a transferable E2 visa or to have the visa documents on hands while residing in Korea.
English & Korea is a recruiting and job placement agency fully accredited by the Korean government having its headquarters in Seoul, South Korea and the North American recruitment office in N.Y. USA. We cover the entire job market throughout the country.
In your email, please include;
- Whether you have the transferable E2 visa or
- Whether you have the visa documents, particularly the criminal background check report apostille
- Country where you were born,
- The best time to speak with you,
Certified Occupational Counselor
English & Korea Co. Ltd.
- Location: near a subway station on line no. 2 in Seoul
- Starting date: Beginning of April
- Teaching levels: Kindergarten through middle school students
- Work hours: 8:30 – 5:30 Monday through Friday, but some day by 6:30 for after-noon classes. There can be weekend work once a month or every other month, duties in turn between more than ten foreign teachers
- Salary: 2.1 million won of base plus overtime premium for extended works
- Benefits: Travel cost, single furnished apt plus free utilities and internet, severance payroll, health insurance, paid vacation, etc.