Hiring for June 1st!
Date 2013-03-29 03:03:08 Location : Asia:Taiwan
KNS Language Institute in Kaohsiung, Taiwan is now hiring for June 1st starts. All positions are full time and are preceded by a two week training period.
* 30 teaching hours per week, all in one place, Monday to Friday
* work permit, ARC, and health insurance provided
* three week summer holiday plus additional personal vacation time
* generous year-end bonus and tax back incentives
* total annual net income over 830,000NT
The ideal candidate will:
* be patient, creative, hard-working, and outgoing and work well in a fast-paced environment
* work well with children aged 7 to 14
* be a Native English speaker
* possess a four year university degree
* be able to sign a one year contract
Welcome to ESL Job Feed. We offer the most varied listing of teaching jobs worldwide and resources for teachers seeking opportunities for teaching English worldwide and teachers working in other countries. Please browse our website and enjoy the many resources available to assist you in your job search for positions teaching English as a Second Language.
We publish links to job postings for teaching jobs worldwide from a wide variety of sources to allow teachers to conduct their job search all in one place. You can find postings from TESall, Total ESL, Monster, Idealist.org, TESOL.org and many other job sites. There are listings for everything from beginning teachers to positions in universities around the world.
In addition to our extensive listings of teaching jobs worldwide, we offer many other resources for teachers and opportunities to connect with schools, students and other professionals. You can post your resume for employers to see, advertise tutoring services, and find lesson plan ideas for teaching English and much more. Browse our website to see the wide variety of resources available to help you find a position and be successful teaching English worldwide.
Our forum for teachers is a great place to connect with other ESL professionals. Whether you are wondering about certification and qualifications required for teaching English worldwide or want to read the experiences of other teachers working teaching English as a Second Language, you can find it in our forums. There is no cost to join into the discussion, so start posting today.