Elementary and Preschool Teachers Needed in Mandalay
Date 2013-04-17 04:04:48 Location : Other
We have three openings in our elementary program and one opening for our mixed-age (3-5) Montessori preschool program. Please review the following criteria and information carefully before responding to this ad:
1. Must be a native English speaker
2. BA or BS degree (specialization in education preferred)
3. Teaching certificate (preferred)
4. Minimum of two years worth of consecutive f/t teaching in an academic program
5. Able to arrive in Mandalay by May 12 for the start of pre-service training
6. Willing and able to follow school policies to the letter
Compensation and Benefits:
* Salary is based on degree and experience.
* Free housing at the school with basic furnishings.
* Reimbursement for visas and expenses related to renewing visas.
* Myriad opportunities to connect with the local community and to learn about Myanmar.
* Chance to make a difference in the lives of those around you.
Welcome to ESL Job Feed. We offer the most varied listing of teaching jobs worldwide and resources for teachers seeking opportunities for teaching English worldwide and teachers working in other countries. Please browse our website and enjoy the many resources available to assist you in your job search for positions teaching English as a Second Language.
We publish links to job postings for teaching jobs worldwide from a wide variety of sources to allow teachers to conduct their job search all in one place. You can find postings from TESall, Total ESL, Monster, Idealist.org, TESOL.org and many other job sites. There are listings for everything from beginning teachers to positions in universities around the world.
In addition to our extensive listings of teaching jobs worldwide, we offer many other resources for teachers and opportunities to connect with schools, students and other professionals. You can post your resume for employers to see, advertise tutoring services, and find lesson plan ideas for teaching English and much more. Browse our website to see the wide variety of resources available to help you find a position and be successful teaching English worldwide.
Our forum for teachers is a great place to connect with other ESL professionals. Whether you are wondering about certification and qualifications required for teaching English worldwide or want to read the experiences of other teachers working teaching English as a Second Language, you can find it in our forums. There is no cost to join into the discussion, so start posting today.