ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Walk In Interview In Intercontinental Hotel, Miami, Florida on 22-25th April, 2013
Date 2013-04-19 05:04:49 Location : Middle East
Walk in interview in Intercontinental Hotel, Miami, Florida100 Chopin Plaza, Miami, FL 33131, United States.
Date: 22th OR 23rdOR25th April2013
Time: 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Venue: Intercontinental Hotel, Miami, Florida
100 Chopin Plaza, Miami, FL 33131, United States
Representatives: InAdvance Recruitment/ Prince Mohammed Bin Fahd University
Please pick a date for the interview session and get back to us at the earliest. You arerequested to make your traveling arrangements and stay in Miami to attend to the interview session which will be reimbursed up to $400 provided the original receipts at the venue after the interview has been conducted.
The Arabian Gulf has been for years one of the most financially rewarding destinations for English language teachers in the world inAdavnce is a leading regional EFL job placement company.
Whether you are looking for a short term teaching job or wish to embark on an exciting career in education in the Arabian Gulf, we would love to be of help.
Through our relentless pursuit of excellence, we succeeded in securing long lasting relationships with some of the most prestigious educational institutions in the area. We offer teaching jobs in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Saudi Arabia and other parts of the Gulf. Our business partners include universities, colleges and corporate clients.
In such a wide range of diverse teaching environments, we are confident; we have a job for YOU
Once you and our client agree on the terms of the contract, we assist you with arranging of the following:
1) necessary visa(s) – by referring you to our trusted specialized partners
2) flight to you destination
3) transportation from the airport
This teaching position at an established Saudi university is available for candidates holding MA and BA degrees from UK, USA, Canada, New Zealand and South Africa. Excellent tax free salary plus many benefits (free modern compound accommodation for singles and families, free local transportation, full medical insurance including dental and glasses) in addition to return ticket from the aforementioned destinations.
Private, modern college in Kuwait is seeking qualified teachers for the academic year 2014. Candidates must hold degrees in English language teaching (MA preferred) from the main English speaking countries (UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa). Top salary and many benefits.
A renowned Saudi university is seeking qualified female teacher (MA or BA in any subject in English) for the upcoming spring-summer session. Excellent tax free salary plus many benefits (free modern compound accommodation for singles and families, free local transportation, full medical insurance including dental and glasses, mobile phone and laptop computer) in addition to a return ticket.
A High-Tech Saudi university is seeking postgraduate personnel at the faculties of Computer Studies, preferably females, IT and Computer Engineering. Phd degrees in respective fields are a must. Excellent tax-free salary plus many benefits.
Medical academics required to lead the team at the department of nursing studies at a renowned Saudi university in the country’s Eastern Province (Dammam).
Faculty in Business College : A renowned Saudi technical university is seeking teaching personnel for the following faculties: Accounting, Finance, Management Info. Systems, Economic, International Business /Marketing, Human Resource Mgt. Top tax free salaries plus many benefits (minimum PhD degree).
Positions #1 Saudi Arabia
A renowned Saudi university is seeking qualified male and female teachers for the upcoming spring-summer session. Excellent tax free salary plus many benefits (free modern compound accommodation for singles and families, free local transportation, full medical insurance including dental and glasses, mobile phone and laptop computer) in addition to a return ticket. Ref: 001287
Applicants will have either a BA or MA (MA preferred) in any discipline plus a TEFL, ESL, Delta or Celta qualification - or equivalent - TELF/Celta/Delta etc training should be at least 100 hours course
1. The average starting salaries are $37 000 to $39 000 per annum and there is a 5% raise every year henceforth
2. There is a one-month vacation fully paid with return ticket home. This is a government regulation so even if you want to spend a month in India, you have to go there via Canada as your employer can only buy you a ticket home. You may succeed though at exchanging your fair with the airlines.
3. Your contract includes your return ticket (you fly to KSA and back) at the employer’s cost
4. Your contract includes accommodation in a compound or a hotel. You may opt to live in your own apartment and then you will receive an amount equivalent to a three-month salary. Some candidates choose this option, however, unless you’ve been with the company a while, you will have the 3-month salary housing allowance reimbursed on a monthly basis, while your landlord will require at least a 6-month rent advance.
5. Your contract includes transportation to school and back every day. If the compound is far from shopping centers, you may have a van take you there once or twice a week.
6. You have full coverage insurance (dental, glasses, etc. but not birth).
7. You are entitled to bring your family here and you will receive a school allowance for your children (up to 30 000 SAR) which will allow you to place your children in good American or English language school.
8. There are many more benefits to the ones above. Please, apply today to enjoy the benefits of this life-changing opportunity.