Job offer for English teachers in Xinxian city, Henan province
Date 2013-04-19 05:04:48 Location : Asia:China
Job offer for English teachers
Welcome to teach English at Xinxiang Medical University!
A brief introduction: Xinxiang Medical University is located at Xinxiang city in north Henan province of China, 80 kilometers away from Zhengzhou, the capital of Henan province and 90 kilometers away from Zhengzhou International Airport. Xinxiang city is a medium-sized city with a long history and enjoys a mild continental monsoon climate with four clear-cut seasons. Xinxiang Medical University has a large beautiful campus with about 30000 students. The university is licensed officially to employ foreign English teachers. We are trying to engage 2 enthusiastic and energetic English-speaking teachers to teach the students oral English.
Starting date: August 15th
Working Duration: One academic year.
Nationality: USA, Canada, Britain, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, etc
Workload: 10-18 periods per week from Monday to Friday (40 minutes per period)
Level of the students: undergraduates and postgraduates
1. Bachelors degree is required and masters degree is desired
Lodging: Free apartments with bedroom, living room, kitchen, bathroom and balcony are offered within the campus and are equipped with proper furniture, telephone,1 air-conditioner/heater, 1 refrigerator, 1 induction cooker, 1 washing machine, 1 TV, 1 water heater, 1 purified water unit, 1 computer, etc.
Benefits of Employment:
1. Monthly salary between 5000 and 6000 RMB (depending on the candidates qualifications).
2. Free fully furnished apartment with all cost covered by the university.
3. Annual travel allowance of 2200 RMB
4. Round-trip international airfare reimbursement upon completion of one-year contract.
Documents Required for Application:
1. C.V. (including full name, nationality, gender, marital status, home address, home telephone number, educational background, working experience, and basic information of family members)
2. Academic degree certificate or diploma
3. Copy of the information page of passport
4. Reference letter(s) with contact information, one of which should be from the latest employer. A reference letter from the latest Chinese employer is necessary if you come from a Chinese university, college or other institution.
5. scanned passport-size photo
Welcome to ESL Job Feed. We offer the most varied listing of teaching jobs worldwide and resources for teachers seeking opportunities for teaching English worldwide and teachers working in other countries. Please browse our website and enjoy the many resources available to assist you in your job search for positions teaching English as a Second Language.
We publish links to job postings for teaching jobs worldwide from a wide variety of sources to allow teachers to conduct their job search all in one place. You can find postings from TESall, Total ESL, Monster, Idealist.org, TESOL.org and many other job sites. There are listings for everything from beginning teachers to positions in universities around the world.
In addition to our extensive listings of teaching jobs worldwide, we offer many other resources for teachers and opportunities to connect with schools, students and other professionals. You can post your resume for employers to see, advertise tutoring services, and find lesson plan ideas for teaching English and much more. Browse our website to see the wide variety of resources available to help you find a position and be successful teaching English worldwide.
Our forum for teachers is a great place to connect with other ESL professionals. Whether you are wondering about certification and qualifications required for teaching English worldwide or want to read the experiences of other teachers working teaching English as a Second Language, you can find it in our forums. There is no cost to join into the discussion, so start posting today.